HealthWellnessCVS
Health Probiotic Capsules Maximum Strength, 30CT

CVS Health Probiotic Capsules Maximum Strength, 30CT

by CVS

Formulated with 4 strains of healthy bacteria. Contains prebiotic fibers & the healthy bacteria that can decline with age. Supports: healthy intestinal balance; digestive health; immune system function. 20 Billion live bacteria cells per capsule. Compare the differences of CVS/pharmacy maximum strength probiotic to culturelle.CVS/pharmacy maximum strength probiotic: L. Rhamnosus strain: L. Rhamnosus A191; Lactobacillus probiotic blend: L. Rhamnosus, L. Acidophilus; Bifidobacterium probiotic blend: B. breve, B. longum; Total live probiotic cells per capsule: 20 Billion (contains a minimum of 20 billion live bacteria when manufactured, and provides a minimum concentration of 10 billion at expiration date). Culturelle: L. Rhamnosus strain: L. rhamnosus GG; Lactobacillus probiotic blend: L. rhamnosus GG; Total live probiotic cells per capsule: 10 Billion (guaranteed potency through date on box when stored according to instruction [on Culturelle package]).One capsule a day helps support a healthy intestinal tract and immune system. The human digestive tract is colonized by trillions of health-promoting friendly bacteria that ensure maintaining natural flora balance between all bacterial species living inside the intestinal tract. Maintaining a balanced microflora is important not only for overall digestive health, but also for promoting natural regularity. CVS/pharmacy maximum strength probiotic is a source of probiotic friendly bacteria that, when taken daily, will help maintain healthy intestinal flora balance. It contains a high concentration of lactobacillus rhamnosus, one of the most studied probiotic species. It also contains inulin, a prebiotic supporting friendly bacteria growth.Dietary supplementOne-a-dayContains prebiotic fibersCVS qualityGluten-, dairy- and soy-freeMade in CanadaDisclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

ingredients: Ingredients: Proprietary Probiotic Blend Providing 10 Billion CFU (Contains a Minimum of 20 Billion Live Bacteria When Manufactured, and Provides a Minimum Concentration of 10 Billion at Expiration Date): Lactobacillus Rhamnosus A191, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Breve, Bifidobacterium Longum. Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Inulin, Magnesium Stearate, Ascorbic Acid (as Preservative).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CVS Health Probiotic Capsules Maximum Strength, 30CT!
Samantha R.
Mercedes
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
CVS Health Probiotic Capsules Maximum Strength, 30CT uploaded by Samantha R.
Purchased at: CVS
So I have been taking this product for about a week now and I was taking another probiotic before this I did Skip at least two weeks prior to taking this and I did see a difference I saw that I was a lot more bloated that I just felt a little bit more constipated like I did not have a normal bowel intestine sort of thing it like I just didn't feel right clean but ever since I have been taking these I feel good I feel energized I Feel clean I did get the extra strength or maximum strength and for me this has worked I did get it at CVS I bought one and I got one for free which is perfect because that's two months of me having the product which will save me money time and of course me having to buy more again so if you are in the market for a new probiotic that is Affordable I recommend you check your local CVS and they might have this promotion going on still if not it is 1799 with tax of course so about maybe $18 in change but on my part it is worth it I do feel the difference.
Jeremy U.
Plantation, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These were really good for my system, they really did make me regular again. Even though they are good and effective i do sish they weren’t so expensive, when i started buying them they were $15 now they can go past $20.
Deanna B.
Love the multiple strains of probiotics in each capsule especially at the orice point (huge fan of their buy 1 get 1 deals). Comparing to the "brand name", you get the same benefits for about half the price.
Krissi A.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These aren't the very best probiotics on the market, but they do the trick without breaking the bank! They are a very good value and work well. I highly recommend these!
Jenn H.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
CVS Health Probiotic Capsules Maximum Strength, 30CT uploaded by Jenn H.
Similar to the national brand but easier on the wallet price wise. The vegetable based capsules are easy to swallow or you can sprinkle them on your food or drink. They contain 4 strains of healthy bacteria. Definitely worth taking a look at if you've been told to take a probiotic supplement.
Avashanashish S.
Brooklyn , NY
Purchased at: CVS
It is very good product . It helped me a lot to maintain the balance flora and digestive health. The packaging is good and price is reasonable.
Anne_Saga S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
probiotics are great for you and this brand is really good, I felt like I was getting premium brands without having to spend loads

Looking for your answer?