HealthCVS Health
Maximum Strength Antacid Liquid Original

CVS Health Maximum Strength Antacid Liquid Original

by CVS Health

Antacid. Anti-gas. Fast acting relief. Plus soothing relief of: heartburn. acid indigestion. sour stomach. Each teaspoon contains: potassium (2 mg), magnesium (167 mg). CVS pharmacist recommended.

Active Ingredients (In Each 5 mL = 1 Teaspoon): Aluminum Hydroxide (Equivalent To Dried Gel, Usp) (400 mg), Magnesium Hydroxide (400 mg), Simethicone (40 mg). Inactive Ingredients: Benzyl Alcohol, Flavors, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Potassium Citrate, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sorbitol.; Shake well before use. Do not exceed 12 teaspoons (60 ml) in a 24 hour period or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks. Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take 2 to 4 teaspoons (10-20 ml) between meals and at bedtime or as directed by a doctor. Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor. Do not freeze. Store at room temperature tightly closed.; Tamper Evident: Do not use if the breakaway band on cap is broken or missing. Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease; a magnesium restricted diet. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last for more than 2 weeks. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CVS Health Maximum Strength Antacid Liquid Original!
Elmwood Park, NJ
The CVS Health Maximum Strength Antacid Liquid Original really helped with my nausea and any heartburn while I was pregnant . Especially in the beginning of my first pregnancy I had really bad morning sickness . All throughout my day I would get sick . Once I started using this product I was able to stop it from happening . I was very grateful to have found this product . I highly recommend this product to anyone who’s suffering from morning sickness .

Looking for your answer?