CVS Health Eyeglass Lens Cleaner, 4 OZ

by CVS

Product Type: Lens Cleaner & Wipes

Ship & Save: Ship & Save Eligible

Shake well before using. Lightly brush lenses with a soft cloth to remove loose surface grit which may scratch lenses during cleaning. Spray both sides of each lens and wipe with a dry, soft, clean cloth until clear.; Do not use on contact lenses. Keep out of reach of children.; Check with your optician before using this product on anti-reflected coated lenses. Not for use with plasma screens.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CVS Health Eyeglass Lens Cleaner, 4 OZ!
Çhåÿ C.
O
CVS Health Eyeglass Lens Cleaner, 4 OZ uploaded by Çhåÿ C.
I Really like it. It leave my eyeglasses super clean and no wipe marks or dust. CVS Health Eyeglass Lens Cleaner, 4 OZ.
Katherine M.
Springfield, MO
Purchased at: CVS
Great product, cleans well and doesn’t leave any streaks. I used an entire bottle and my glasses are in great shape. Much better than having to use the disposable wipes every time.

Looking for your answer?