Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetCVS Health
Complete Adult Multivitamin Daily Gummies, 70CT

CVS Health Complete Adult Multivitamin Daily Gummies, 70CT

by CVS Health

Dietary supplement. Multivitamin/multimineral supplement. 100% Natural assorted fruit flavors. Colors from natural sources. No preservatives. Free from wheat (gluten), milk, eggs, tree nuts, peanuts, soy. Made in the USAGummy colors may change over time due to natural colors. This does not alter the potency of the product. Any clouding of clear bottle is normal.Disclaimer: This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease).

Ingredients: Glucose Syrup, Sucrose, Gelatin, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Lactic Acid, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Silicon Dioxide, D-Calcium Phosphate, Colors Added (Purple Berry Extract, Black Carrot Juice Concentrate, Annatto), Fractionated Coconut Oil, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Natural Flavors, Zinc Sulfate, Maltodextrin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Beeswax, Retinyl Acetate, Corn Starch, Folic Acid, Gum Acacia, Corn Oil, Sunflower Oil, Biotin, Choline Bitartrate, Potassium Iodide, Cholecalciferol, Inositol, Cyanocobalamin.; Adults and children 4 Years of age and older, chew two gummies daily. Keep in a dry area away from direct light. Do not store product over 80°F.; Keep out of the reach of children. Not for children under 2 Years of age due to risk of choking. Tamper Resistant: Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Consult a physician if you are taking any prescription medications.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CVS Health Complete Adult Multivitamin Daily Gummies, 70CT!
Tania P.
New Rochelle, NY
CVS Health Complete Adult Multivitamin Daily Gummies, 70CT uploaded by Tania P.
Purchased at: CVS
I eat this everyday:) Is cheap compared to other brands and is even better :) is tasty[product:cvs-health-complete-adult-multivitamin-daily-gummies,-70ct]
Robbie M.
Long Beach, CA
I love taking multivitamin gummies, very easy to use. Just pop two in your mouth and all done!
Heather K.
Wellington, FL
I have to say I'm a sucker for these vitamins that taste like gummy bears. These gummies pack in all the same vitamins as brands like One a Day but at a fraction of the price. To get a better deal, wait for BOGO sales. Because they taste good, be sure to keep them away from kids or anyone else who might think it's candy.
Anna D.
Fairfield, CT
Purchased at: CVS
I’ve been taking these for over a month now and I still look forward to getting my daily dose of gummies. The flavor of the gummies are citrus and taste good, but you still get that vitamin/iron aftertaste. It’s definitely one of the cheaper multivitamins available too. I definitely will continue to purchase.
Leydi Patricia M.
Bronx, NY
CVS Health Complete Adult Multivitamin Daily Gummies, 70CT uploaded by Leydi Patricia M.
Son Excelente muy buena me gusta mucho esta la recomiendo Mis chicas😍#cvshalth es economico. Y muy bueno
Thalia R.
Yummy multivitamin. Even when we’re adults sometimes it’s hard to take your vitamins but this presentation make it easier, so delicious, so you can’t forget to take them

Looking for your answer?