BY CVS

Elizabeth R.
Staunton , VA
I have a bone disorder and have to take 25000 IU of Vitamin D DAILY. Yes I know, it’s a lot. It’s affordable and with CVS you get sales and can use extra bucks. Recommend all CVS vitamins to everyone.
Yana N.
Brooklyn , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are usually get my vitamin C and simple vitamins at CVS when I’m going into pick up my medication I love shopping here because they always mail me discount coupons that I can use during my check out thank you CVS
Jai K.
I take this daily for vitamin D supplementation. They are easy to swallow and have no odor. Only comment would be to package in smaller bottle to make easier for travel.
Ali R.
Long Beach, CA
Even though everyone wants name brand, generic things are just as good and way more affordable. These vitamins are the exact same as Nature's Bounty/etc.
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Easy to swallow, good pricing, good product. CVS brand makes good supplements, and they often have them on sale, like buy 1 get 1 free etc
Micaely V.
Elkins Park, PA
It’s a really small caps, really easy to take it. I love it and I’m feeling great after starting taking it. I bought at CVS in Abington.
Michelle R.
HAM LAKE, MN
Easy to take, no weird aftertaste and the price is also very good. Works best with a calcium supplement, i also get cvs brand for that.
Stefanie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This pills are great for health for your bones I get them at cvs and there affordable and last a long time and meet my needs
Mara R.
Kissimmee , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is comparable to any brand name vitamin. Is affordable and the amount is more than the actual brand name vitamins.