BY CVS

Alexandria V.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Me and my husband love using this dental floss is a great product especially the end point of it perfect to pick at those tight spaces your tooth brush cannot reach the mint flavor is great leaves my teeth feeling supper clean and fresh I would definitely recommend to anyone who like having their teeth nice a clean of stuck food
Patrick M.
Washington, CT
These work great and are less money than the premium flossers. I had braces for a while so these and the picks were necessary. I buy these regularly and I don’t think the more expensive brands are any better. These work perfectly!
Jessica S.
Morgantown, WV
I love using these instead of regular floss that tends to shred in the middle of flossing. These work amazing and have a nice mint flavor.. BUT the plastic is too thin and bends too easily. I wouldn’t recommend it
Kristyn T.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love these floaters! Great deal for a great price and love the minty flavor! Makes flossing fun! The packaging isn’t the best but it gets the job done. Would recommend to friends and family! Will purchase again!
Zoe G.
Rosedale
Easy to use. Really affordable not expseosive. Comes with a lot and last awhile. Easy to reach all the areas unlike just a floss string. Recommend to others and easy to carry around with you. Buy all the time.
Daphne E.
Wellness Guru Expert
My kids love these dental flossers, they get the job done, are a great price and my kids say that these are so much easier to use than regular string floss. Will continue to buy these.
Elaina B.
Grand Island, NY
Love these!!! Perfect for your car, purse, or just in the bathroom! They are easy to use and way more portable than regular floss. They even have these with kids shapes and flavors!
Alyssa R.
Philadelphia, PA
Good floss overall. The thickness was strong enough that it didn't break but it was thin enough to reach the tough spots. It tasted minty which was a nice touch.
Miracle J.
Zachary, LA
I prefer the tradition use of floss becsuse i feel like taking the same small piece between each Tooty is transferring whatever you're trying to get out. Then again maybe i don't know how to use the correctly.
Julia A.
Allston, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
This seems like a silly thing to review, but honestly, if you hate flossing you might really like these. I find them so much easier to use than regular string floss, I actually do floss much more regularly when I have these in my cabinet. They're thin, effective, and pleasantly and mildly minty. I like the pick at the end, just in case I need it. Also SO handy to keep in your purse - you never know when something stubborn will get stuck in your teeth! I haven't spotted them recently, but in the past I've found these packs with a little 'travel case', perfect for purses. Highly recommend.