BY CVS

Laura B.
Pottstown, PA
Love these flossers. They are cheap and are a lot easier to use than simple floss. I use them every day to get food out from between my teeth. They are easy to use and handy because you can take them anywhere. Added bonus is they have a minty taste which helps to freshen your breath.
Millisa B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this brand! They make so many good products. This product those so much for you. You see results every single time it’s used. If you have not tried this as yet you should definitely seriously give it a try.
Amber K.
Enterprise, AL
I actually love the floss sticks instead of the actual floss that you have to pull out. I bought mine at CVS. I actually prefer the twin floss though, with two sides of floss to get more from in between my teeth.
Allie W.
Woodstock, GA
Purchased at: CVS
I love that these come in a little baggie. They are so easy to grab and use. I use these on the daily as I floss daily. They are effective, affordable and easy to find in all stores. Overall I am very satisfied.
Alexandra S.
I dont know anything that actually enjoys flossing but we do it anyway for our oral health. This style of flossing makes it sooo easy and quick to get flossing out of the way!
Jennifer K.
Staten Island, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These little floss sticks are so convenient & easy to use. Just throw them in your purse and you don’t have to worry about asking your friends “is there something in my teeth” ever again. The mint flavor is great. I gave 3 out of 5 bc the little pick at the end could be a little bit longer if you ask me.
Amber C.
san Antonio
Purchased at: CVS
these packaged babies make my mornings eaiser , im not stnading and ripping floss rope out and having to use it once and throw it out . ive been using these for about 2 years and the handheld makes getting to the back eaiser and less pressure to my teeth !
Patrick M.
Washington, CT
These work great and are less money than the premium flossers. I had braces for a while so these and the picks were necessary. I buy these regularly and I don’t think the more expensive brands are any better. These work perfectly!
Gail S.
New Iberia, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love these flossers! They even give a fresh mint taste while flossing. At the end they have a pointed side like a toothpick for anything stuck between the teeth. The strings don't break as easily while flossing either.
Joseph Z.
New York
CVS single plastic flossers are very good for there price. The floss that is used is pretty strong, usually wind break after flossing a couple of teeth. Some have a nice mint flavor to them too so you can stay fresh