BY CVS

Patrick M.
Washington, CT
These work great and are less money than the premium flossers. I had braces for a while so these and the picks were necessary. I buy these regularly and I don’t think the more expensive brands are any better. These work perfectly!
Alyssa R.
Philadelphia, PA
Good floss overall. The thickness was strong enough that it didn't break but it was thin enough to reach the tough spots. It tasted minty which was a nice touch.
Miracle J.
Zachary, LA
I prefer the tradition use of floss becsuse i feel like taking the same small piece between each Tooty is transferring whatever you're trying to get out. Then again maybe i don't know how to use the correctly.
Julia A.
Allston, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
This seems like a silly thing to review, but honestly, if you hate flossing you might really like these. I find them so much easier to use than regular string floss, I actually do floss much more regularly when I have these in my cabinet. They're thin, effective, and pleasantly and mildly minty. I like the pick at the end, just in case I need it. Also SO handy to keep in your purse - you never know when something stubborn will get stuck in your teeth! I haven't spotted them recently, but in the past I've found these packs with a little 'travel case', perfect for purses. Highly recommend.
Melissa P.
Wellness Guru Expert
There's nothing wrong with these other than you have to use multiple ones if you really need to floss meat or something from your teeth. They leave a nice minty taste in your mouth. The wax doesn't come off between your teeth. And they're cheaper than other brands.
Marija M.
santa clarita
I like how thin they are so it goes deeper in the gum. I get them at CVS. Other thing i like is the minty flavor that they have :) Very effective, the only reason i give them 4 stars is they are easy to break you need to be too gentle.
Kourtney A.
If you're planning on using the pick, forget about it. The plastic is so chincey! It folds over, defiantly not strong enough to be useful at all. They are cheaper than the name brand and now I understand why. Floss get 10/10
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I got a bag of these under my sink. They are just as good as oral-b for a fraction of the price. So much more convenient to use than normal dental floss.
Hayley D.
Pittsburgh
They have so many in one pack! The handle is sturdy and the floss gets the hard to reach places. Everyone in the house loves them!
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
These things are amazing. I hate when I get something stuck in my teeth. These are a mist have in my purse. And they are minty