Cvs Beauty 360 Pro Strength Nail Polish Remover 8fl

Cvs Beauty 360 Pro Strength Nail Polish Remover 8fl

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cvs Beauty 360 Pro Strength Nail Polish Remover 8fl!
How would you rate this product?
Angela R.
Lawrence, MA
Perfect in a pinch. When ever my local beauty supply is closed I know I can head over to cvs and get amazing acetone. I use this to remove gelx extensions. Just be sure to moisturize your cuticles after using it !
Lin K.
Boca Raton, FL
Cvs Beauty 360 Pro Strength Nail Polish Remover 8fl uploaded by Lin K.
I like this product for two reasons 1 is that it works fast. And 2 it’s safe. It comes in a safe pump top bottle. It avoids spills and using way too much!! It’s refillable too!! When young children are around it’s a safer way to get your polish off and not worry about dangerous accidents. It’s not child proof but for me it seems much safer. 🤗👌

Looking for your answer?