BY CV

• How often did you need to reapply it? 1 Answers
  • Cherry vanilla, I wonder how good this smell, anyone know?2 Answers
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
This had a bit too sickly sweet smell for my nose. I had to apply very little for it to work with me. I think it smells okay but I really just can't take the sweet smell. I don't think I'll be buying again but if you like cherry vanilla then this is for you!
charlotte f.
Blacklick, OH
Smells exactly like cherries and very fruity spring sent and I really enjoyed this product so if you have not tried to give it a try
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really wanna try this I love the smell of cherry vanilla I think smell amazing and I saw the pricing of this not that bad at all
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Loved the smell of this. I love anything vanilla and this had the added flair of cherry. An awesome product
Naiyurima G.
The smell is so sweet and I just love it! exactly like vanilla and cherries. I love this product so much
Laura C.
Belleville
Love the smell! It smells just like cherries and vanilla! Can brighten up just about anything!
Kayla M.
Independence, LA
Smells just like cherry vanilla
amazing product and highly recommend!!!!
very great spray!!!
Catherine H.
CINCINNATI, OH
This is one of my favorite products. it smells wonderful and I would recommend it to anyone
katina h.
Cherry vanilla, I wonder how good this smell, anyone know?
Kayla M.
Independence, LA
How often did you need to reapply it?