CUVÉE Conditioner

by CUVÉE

A concentrated daily restorative treatment with targeted ingredients that repairs overworked strands and increases manageability while adding weightless hydration. Our formula leaves hair with subtle volume, softness and sheen. Cuvée’s conditioner renews and protects against daily wear and tear and is suitable for all hair types.

Is this worth the price?
Does this weigh hair down, at all?
Did anybody prove this already?
Start your review of CUVÉE Conditioner!
Shawna F.
Worcester, MA
Cuvee Conditioner is unlike any that I've tried before. I've been on a search for the ultimate shampoo/conditioner combo for a very long time and here I've found it. Cuvee leaves my hair strong and feeling soft and when I run my blowdryer through it after washing, my hair is transformed into what could only be described as true bliss. It's silky and smooth and it's light and flowy like silk. I have thick hair that is super hard to manage and Cuvee has fixed that. The scent is a absolutely amazing and it sticks to my hair straight through till the next wash. People actually compliment me and ask me what perfume I'm wearing! Cuvee has done a superb job and I know nothing will ever top this!
Shawna F.
Worcester, MA
Cuvee has transformed my hair! I have been on the search for the perfect Shampoo/Conditioner set for a long time. This shampoo is phenominal. It doesn't strip my hair and it helps moisturize. It is NOT supposed to be super foamy- People don't realize that shampoos that foam up like that are full of sulfates and other ingredients which strip your hair. If you have dry hair you shouldn't be using a shampoo that foams up that way. Cuvee has really hit the mark with their shampoo. They didn't put all their effort into the conditioner and leave the shampoo as an after thought as most brands do. This Shampoo stands on it's own and it is amazing!
Yvette D.
college station
I like the shampoo because it was gentle on my hair and it left it soft and feeling sleek but not sleek enough. Overall, not impressed. I had higher expectations.
christina T.
Kingston, OK
The best conditioner ever made! Cuvee has made a miracle cure for dry and damaged hair! This conditioner will add moisturizer and life back into your hair. After using this and the shampoo I now only have to wash once a week and my hair has a new life !!!!!
Linda C.
Hampton, VA
CUVÉE Conditioner uploaded by Linda C.
I got a free sample of the shampoo & conditioner in the mail & I was initially skeptical. It says there are champagne extracts in it & I’m like how is that good for your hair?! I was pleasantly surprised. It smells amazing, but I wish there was more in the sample. It felt like going to the spa, but I could’ve used a teensy bit more moisture in my hair. I wish it was less expensive but I’m still going to buy it and hopefully with more product it’ll be even better.
Linda C.
Hampton, VA
CUVÉE Conditioner uploaded by Linda C.
I got a free sample of the shampoo & conditioner in the mail & I was initially skeptical. It says there are champagne extracts in it & I’m like how is that good for your hair?! I was pleasantly surprised. It smells amazing and feels amazing as it lathers. I really felt like I had a spa treatment. I wish it was less expensive but I’m still going to buy it!
Melissa R.
I’m obsessed with Cuvee products. All of their products are formulated with champagne, a magical ingredient for hair apparently. My hair is soft, smooth and frizz free after using their shampoo/conditioner combo.
Melissa R.
There is definitely something to champagne in your hair products. The combo of Cuvee’s shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth and frizz free. The entire range is gorgeous!
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
I got to try this shampoo and conditioner as a sample and I loved how my hair felt after I used. I am thinking about maybe buying this product again.
Chelsea T.
Spokane, WA
CUVÉE Conditioner uploaded by Chelsea T.
Smells amazing and makes my hair so soft and shiny! My hair is stronger and longer after 2 weeks!