Cuvée Beauty Shampoo uploaded by Linda C.Cuvée Beauty Shampoo uploaded by Chelsea T.Cuvée Beauty Shampoo uploaded by Chelsea T.

BY CUVÉE BEAUTY

A luxurious cleanser enhanced with champagne extracts, Cuvée Beauty's Shampoo has been formulated to add a little glamour to your shower routine. Intended for daily use, this shampoo is non-stripping and colour safe, gently foaming to dissolve oil and build-up and infuse every strand with the proprietary 'Cuvée Complex'. With an indulgent concoction of premium ingredients - including potent platinum extracts to detoxify and white truffle extracts to add much-needed moisture - this shampoo conditions as it cleanses, smoothing and sealing each cuticle to maximise shine and leave locks looking gorgeously glossy. It's also sulphate, paraben and cruelty-free, so you can emulate that salon-worthy swish with a clear conscience. see more...

Shawna F.
Worcester, MA
Cuvee has transformed my hair! I have been on the search for the perfect Shampoo/Conditioner set for a long time. This shampoo is phenominal. It doesn't strip my hair and it helps moisturize. It is NOT supposed to be super foamy- People don't realize that shampoos that foam up like that are full of sulfates and other ingredients which strip your hair. If you have dry hair you shouldn't be using a shampoo that foams up that way. Cuvee has really hit the mark with their shampoo. They didn't put all their effort into the conditioner and leave the shampoo as an after thought as most brands do. This Shampoo stands on it's own and it is amazing!
Melissa R.
I’m obsessed with Cuvee products. All of their products are formulated with champagne, a magical ingredient for hair apparently. My hair is soft, smooth and frizz free after using their shampoo/conditioner combo.
Chelsea T.
Spokane Vly, WA
Made my hair super shiny and silky ! And smells amazing like champagne since it's made with it! Cuvée Beauty ConditionerCuvée Beauty Shampoo
Linda C.
Hampton , VA
I got a free sample of the shampoo & conditioner in the mail & I was initially skeptical. It says there are champagne extracts in it & I’m like how is that good for your hair?! I was pleasantly surprised. It smells amazing and feels amazing as it lathers. I really felt like I had a spa treatment. I wish it was less expensive but I’m still going to buy it!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I got to try this shampoo and conditioner as a sample and I loved how my hair felt after I used. I am thinking about maybe buying this product again.
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this worth the price?