Cutx Nl Intense Recovery

by Cutex

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cutx Nl Intense Recovery!
Siobhean M.
Poulton, Lancashire
Cutx Nl Intense Recovery uploaded by Siobhean M.
A great product for helping my nails to recover. Helps prevent some breakage, and reduces peeling. Reasonably priced.
beauty S.
Calgary, AB
I dont know if it was this product... but as i started using this product, i noticed that my nails were more brittle and fragile, they kept cracking, and chipping even after cutting my nails very short. I would not recommend this to anyone who already has fragile nails. My nail after using this product cracked, ripped off past the nail base...
Jessy B.
Purchased this on a whim without prior research but was not disappointed. I had nails flaking off in layers and splitting extremely deeply it was very painful. After using twice a day for just one week they were much stronger already. I started being able to wear nail polish again but still continue to use this when I remember.

Looking for your answer?