BY CUTTWOOD

Rebecca J.
Louisa
Cuttwood is a good company with many different choices when it comes to e juice. Unicorn Milk is one of their top juices and has an exceptional taste of strawberries and cream. It smells great, tastes great, and never gets old. What more could you ask for? .....maybe a little cheaper
Jared Moore M.
The vape juice tastes sub par and this company was recently under fire for using way to much dicetoyl in their liquids and they also ask a little to much in price. The flavor sometimes lingers as a bad cream smell as well
Madeline M.
This is my absolute favorite flavor. I have other flavors that I also really like but for some reason I keep coming back to this particular flavor. You can find it pretty cheap at most vapor stores. Anyone who likes a creamy somewhat fruit flavored juice will like this.
Demi S.
This was one of the fist premuim juices that I've ever tried, and it is really good. It's a great mix of strawberries and milk, but unfortunately, the company has had several lawsuits against certain chemicals in this specific juice to make it look milky that made thousands of people sick. After that I stay away from it!
Navem S.
Titusville , FL
Definitely one of my favorites to vape. I love it so much! Kinda like strawberries and cream. But better, if that's possible. I love the smell as well.
Dan S.
Levittown, NY
From the first time I tried this premium vape ejuice I was in love. the strawberry quick tasye is delicious and very enjoyable. i highly recommend it
Brandon M.
It was ok. I liked it but it’s too expensive for as small of a bottle that it comes in. But despite the price I liked the juice.
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
My boyfriend vapes and this stuff is one of the best smelling ones he has had and he says it taste just like Strawberry's!
Emily M.
Ridgecrest, CA
Definitely one of my fave juices to vape. It's a strawberries and cream sort of taste. It smells nice too!
Gates S.
Thunder Bay , ON
Cuttwood makes really good juice but the Unicorn milk is by far there my favourite juice by there Company. The PG to VG ratio is just perfect and the flavour is perfect on 0% nic but for those people who like there nic and flavour 3% is just the right flavour with nicotine in it.
Marichelle S.
Union City, NJ
I heard great things about Cutwood and my boyfriend recently switched off cigarettes and onto vape in an effort to quit smoking. So now I'm trying to transition and quit too and love the flavor of this juice. I can probably do away with the nicotine eventually and only smoke non nicotine vape, until i dont feel the need for the sense of the smoking motion. Does it come in a non nicotine form? Id like to be able to keep vaping this juice with no nicotine eventually...
Astrid D.