Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair StraightenersNoBrand

by NoBrand

Straightens hair almost instantly, leaving a healthy shine. Second generation brush has been updated and upgraded. Hair massage, ceramic iron straightener, and detangling comb in one .

Customized temperature for natural texture hair; Make straightening your hair simple; Straighten, curl, flick and twist in one effortless pass; Can be used on all types of hair

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cutting Edge Bargains Fast Heating Ceramic Straightening Irons W Digital Led Screen, Pink!
Purchased at: Amazon
Not as happy as I thought I would be or commercials made it look. It doesn’t work well on thick curl hair. If you had thin wavy hair then probably work for you other then that girls with actual curl hair I say it’s a no go but go ahead and try it.

Looking for your answer?