BY CUTTER #84 in Insect Repellent

Sweat Resistant 15% Deet Formula 2 Refreshing, Clean Scent 3 Repels Mosquitoes that May Carry West Nile Virus Questions or Comments? see more...

• How well does this product work? Does is leave a super st...1 Answers
  • Is this product sticky and smelly like the original?3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is my most-used insect repellent. I am very susceptible to bug bites, so I always put this on before going outside to work in the yard. It smells like any other bug spray. It protects me the entire time when I use it. The sprayer works well too.
Krystal C.
Whiteville, NC
This summer we did a lot of grilling outdoors, so Cutter insect repellent was our go-to product. It compares to others because they all contain similar active ingredients but that's about it. My family and I use this product whenever we are having an outdoor event. I highly recommend this product.
Beatriz G.
Excelente producto en aerosol lo que hace que sea mas fácil y rápido estar listos para la diversión en estos dias de verano que se aproximan. Realmente funciona y se mantiene a pesar de la sudoración de estos días de calor
Ayla A.
Although this spray seems to somewhat work, due to its low deet content, it's hit or miss for how well it'll deter bugs.

For example, when I go into deep woods that are notorious for mosquitoes, I spray LOTS of this on all over me; nonetheless I'm still bitten. While I'm not bitten as bad as if I had no spray, I'm still bit plenty enough to not purchase this spray again and seek a different spray that may prove more reliable
Sandra A.
Used cutter inspect repellent this summer while camping and it worked so well. Mosquitoes love me and this keept the pesqui mosquitoes away from me!!!! Will deffenetly use this repellent every summer!!!
Jonna S.
Very very useful during this last heat wave. It got up to 117 and I used this when I had out door events with my husbands work and our church! I will definitely be keeping this on hand next summer
Cayla M.
Yuba City, CA
Just tried this for the first time the beginning of this month while camping! it worked well. also didn't have too bad of a strong smell! so it was great!
julie a.
Cutter sport insect repellent does seem to resist my sweat. It doesn't have to be applied to often and it seem to keep the bugs away
Brittany J.
Chardon, OH
This product has truly saved me on hot summer days from those sweat bees. highly recommend this product.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
This works really good when you are planning on sweating outside. It stays on well!
Gina R.
Waco, TX
Is this product sticky and smelly like the original?
Taylor L.
How well does this product work? Does is leave a super sticky residue?