BY CUTTER #12 in Insect Repellent

Cutter Skinsations Ultra Light Insect Repellent.
Light, clean feel.
Protection for the entire family.
Repels mosquitoes that may transmit West Nile virus. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
This truly one of the best insect repellents I've used. I always get eaten up by mosquitoes in the Spring and Summer seasons, but not when I use Cutter Sensations. I like that it has a light scent and doesn't have that terrible chemical odor and that it still leaves my skin smooth. Good stuff!
concetta b.
concetta b.
Decorator Expert
I absolutely love this! We live on the lake and the mosquitoes are just insane!!! As soon as you go outside whether it's day or night you get attacked!!! This is great on my entire family! Compared to others it's soft doesn't stink and the smell is nice!! Definitely recommend to anyone!!!
Allaina N.
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
I love how when I use this Insect Repellent it doesn't make me feel like I have a lawyer of it sitting on my skin. It's very light on the body and doesn't give off a bad odor. It's more of a refreshing smell. This insect repellent does a good job at keeping them little buggies away.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
Decorator Expert
This insect repellant is wonderful . It does contain DEET, so I have to be careful when applying it to my toddler. ( I keep it away from his hands ) . I love that this contains aloe and vitamin e . I love the scent of this product as well. It doesn't smell like mosquito repellant !
Kim P.
Kim P.
Murfreesboro , TN
Decorator Expert
I love the non-aerosol version of this product. It is priced about the same as similar brands, doesn't have the harsh bug spray scent, and has moisturizers. It claims to protect against west Nile (not sure about Zika though). Used it, went to the zoo, and I didn't get bit!
Tara H.
Tara H.
Mitchell, NE
I couldn't ask for a better # lightweight #Bug Repellent it doesn't leave you feeling sticky and I didn't have one mosquito bite the first time I used this. I tell everyone I know about it and for 3.00 it's quite a steal for the quality
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Quakertown, PA
This is by far one of the best insect repellents around. It smells very little and it dries super quick. The price point was good too. The one get has aloe and vitamin E in it. I will definitely buy this again next summer.
This keeps the bugs away without keeping me away usually I run away when someone tries to put bug spay on me but not this time it didn't smell terrible and it left my skin somehow moisturizers I definitely recommend
Raeanna C.
Raeanna C.
Duncanville, AL
Love the scent because it's not too strong like other bug sprays can be. It is still effective and I use it on my toddler when he goes out. It does leave his skim smooth and soft afterwards which is an added plus.
Ella B.
Ella B.
This one of my #summer must have item that is very important to have to be able to stay outdoors and enjoy your self without the bug have more fun then you. I would like to keep this close to me because it works.
Zahira S.
Zahira S.
Buffalo, NY
Is organic?
Tonya C.
Tonya C.
How often do you have to reapply the insect repellant?
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last summer I can some mosquito bites on my butt too. Im trying to find a way to make sure I don't get bit.