BY CUTTER

Cutter Skinsations Ultra Light Insect Repellent.
Light, clean feel.
Protection for the entire family.
Repels mosquitoes that may transmit West Nile virus. see more...

• Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last sum...3 Answers
  • How often do you have to reapply the insect repellant?6 Answers
  • Is organic?6 Answers
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
Decorator Expert Level 3
We bought this at Home Depot because we live in a warm state most of the year we have mosquitoes everywhere. It makes our yard work so difficult and dreadful.
I don't necessarily love the smell or the filling of this on my skin but it works at keeping the mosquitoes away so its Worth it.
Abbey P.
Milwaukee, WI
sweat resistant. Repels mosquitoes for up to 10 hours. Repels mosquitoes that may carry west nile virus. Unscented and easy to use. Fine mist and essential to bring on camping trips. Very satisfied and affordable.
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
Decorator Expert Level 4
Almost $10 at HomeDepot and this product did not work for me at all. My skin felt sticky and I still got many mosquito bites that afternoon after I had sprayed it all throughout myself. I do not recommend.
Kristie A.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I live in South Alabama and the mosquitoes are very bad during our hot summer evenings. I've tried many insect repellents that didn't work. I purchased Cutter Skinsations Ultra Light Insect Repellent from my local Wal-Mart and It's the best insect repellent I've ever used. It smells good (unlike other repellents), works great, and isn't greasy or oily. It actually leaves my skin felling really soft and smelling good, while keeping mosquitoes away from me. I recommend this product to everyone that's in need of a good insect repellent.
Darby S.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I normally try and stick with natural products well as natural as possible and this spray does contain Deet so if you looking for something that gives you fast results that's isn't horribly toxic then this is a good option. It doesn't have a stinky or strong smell. I like that that it has skin soothing ingredients like Aloe & Vitamin E!. There are some more natural choices on the market that can give you similar results without the Deet also.
Lacey W.
Bug spray is gross but mosquitoes are the worst. I have a huge wooded area and a creek that runs through my back yard so I'm always looking for new bug spray. I like how light this one is and the scent is not too offensive. It doesn't seem as strong as some others but it's great if I'm planning on going somewhere after putting it on. #summer #summerproduct
Jessica R.
Deville, LA
First off it smells great nothing like normal bug spray that yuck smell this is light and kinda floral. It's on the cheaper side of bug spray it's family safe. Not harsh on skin works fairly well. Overall it does what it's suppose to for the price. I would recommend this and purchase again
Cassandra S.
I enjoy this product when in the back yard. The smell is light and it doesn't leave a greasy feel on your skin. I wouldn't recommend for deep wood activities, more of something to be used on the back deck of your home
Nathalia M.
Kansas City, KS
I always use this repellent in my host kid and I like, the smell is not so strong and I think is effective and protect him for a long time, you should get it for your children and test it , you will probably like !
Latoya J.
Macon, GA
Cutter skinsations insect repellent has aloe and vitamin E which moisturizes the skin. the fragrance that we used is clean fresh scent it repels mosquitoes which may carry the West Nile virus. this is my go to product during the spring and summer months because my skin gets very irritated by mosquito bites. I normally get not after I received bytes and so it is necessary that I have a quality insect repellent on hand. I love the fact that this brand has a low in vitamin Eve because some insect repellent cause your skin to become dry. this brand not only repels mosquitoes but text, biting flies, gnats, No seeum, chiggers and fleas. If you are a pet owner then this product is a must.
Zahira S.
Buffalo, NY
Is organic?
Tonya C.
How often do you have to reapply the insect repellant?
Sarah G.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Does this stuff work? I'm always getting bit and last summer I can some mosquito bites on my butt too. Im trying to find a way to make sure I don't get bit.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 2
Does this give anyone allergic reaction?