BY CUTTER #17 in Insect Repellent

Clean, Fresh Scent Repels mosquitoes, ticks, gnats more 4 Aloe vitamin E moisturizes skin Clean, fresh scent Repels mosquitoes, ticks, biting flies, gnats, no-see-ums, chiggers fleas. Aloe vitamin E moisturizes skin. Clean, fresh scent. see more...

Gina L.
Stamford, CT
i think it is a little harsh on skin but it does do its job. the smell is strong. only buy on sale because i think it is expensive. do recommend it tho when needed
Blair M.
the product does really keep the mosquito's off you when you are outside in your yard. Have been using this product for years now and don't see myself changing anytime soon.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
Keep the insects away!
As a person who has a mosquito allergy I have to keep the bugs and insects at bay. Skinsations is easy to spray and smells good. I run outside during the day and at night, so I spray myself from head to toe.I've been outside with crazy mosquitoes and wasn't bitten. That's a plus! With Skinsations Insect Repellant I'm ready for the summer.
Ashley S.
Coral Springs, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I am constantly being targeted by mosquitos in the muggy Florida evenings. This bug spray actually smells a lot like a mix between a "fresh linen" and "fresh rain" type scent and I love it! I work long days in the Florida sun and I love having an inoffensive smelling bug spray. As far as coverage, I feel like it doesn't last more than 2 or 3 hours before I start to feel buggy again. I would buy this product again.
Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
I decided to try this since the ordinary bug spray has a terrible smell (and taste if you accidentally get some in your mouth or near it while spraying) and creates more of a hassle than necessary. This is so gentle and is scent free! It's easier to apply because you can control where the spray is going plus it doesn't feel greasy or anything! So far I haven't gotten any bug bites on the areas where I've used this product!
Veronica F.
Jackson, NJ
For some reason I am a mosquito magnet. I get bitten all over during the summer. Luckily this bug spray works so well. I even like the scent! It isn't sticky and doesn't feel gross on my skin. It has moisturizing properties too which I like as someone who has really dry skin. And most importantly, it keeps the bugs away! I carry this stuff in my purse at all times during the summer. I love it!
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Decorator Expert Level 1
A better scent than Off but I always think I smell bad when I use this product. Otherwise it works well and repeals bugs and mosquitos. Cheap especially when you can find it on sale. I would recommend to parents.
Kerilys R.
Naples , FL
I love this product. You can't tell that your wearing insect repelent. It also have aloe and vitamin E that means you protect yourself and mosisturizes your skin at the same time. The best part is that you can use it with all your family including kids
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love this stuff and use it religiously as soon as the bugs start to come out. I'm from Indiana and it seems as thought they are out for a while. I don't mind the smell at all of this kind and like that it is even safe for my dogs
Crystal O.
Brooklyn , MD
Refreshing scent!

Repels bugs great, even fleas which most brands dont. The only con is it leaves my skin feeling dry afterwards. A must have for camping, sports, or any activity that is outdoors!