BY CUTTER #14 in Insect Repellent

Clean, Fresh Scent Repels mosquitoes, ticks, gnats more 4 Aloe vitamin E moisturizes skin Clean, fresh scent Repels mosquitoes, ticks, biting flies, gnats, no-see-ums, chiggers fleas. Aloe vitamin E moisturizes skin. Clean, fresh scent. see more...

Faith H.
Faith H.
Duncanville, TX
I use this every time I need to go outside for an extended period of time. Especially with it being summer now, the mosquitoes are out in full swing. I spray this generously before I go outside, and for the time that I am outside, I don't get bit at all!! This product doesn't bother or irritate my skin at all (but then again I don't have sensitive skin), and I will continue using it, because it works!
misty c.
misty c.
I live in Oklahoma where mosquitoes are thick. I contracted west Nile in 2005 and mosquitoes think I'm a buffet! So I am always looking for products to keep mosquitoes away. I happened upon Cutter Skinsations a few years ago. I wanted to try it bc it smelled so much better than other big sprays. It is now my go to big spray. It works and smells great and doesn't leave a greasy or powdery feeling.
First is, the kids and I don't mind the smell which is a big thing when it comes to bug repellent. Second is it is reasonably priced an the product lasts as you don't need to keep reapplying. Third is the product does really keep the mosquito's off you when you are outside in your yard. Have been using this product for years now and don't see myself changing anytime soon.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
I love the way this spray feels on my skin! Although it is not meant to be a dry formula, instead of being sticky it leaves my skin soft. The scent is gentle and not overbearing. It does a fairly effective job at keeping away mosquitoes, although not quite as long lasting as some of its "deep woods" competitors.
Penny B.
Penny B.
Great for the whole family. We love to go to the drive-in movie and this always goes with us. The smell is strong at first but quickly dissipates but the protection is long lasting. We have watched a double feature, about 5 hours of sitting outside as perfect mosquito food, and not one bite. It works great!
Rosanna R.
Rosanna R.
Lithia Spgs, GA
So. This is one of my fave. It's spray on. You don't have to get your hand dirty. It dries without leaving a sticky feeling and it doesn't leave any smell. To top off all these great things. You can use it even after sun exposure since it has Aloe to refresh your skin. No cons. Love this.
Monica W.
Monica W.
Kailua, HI
The smell is actually nice compared to most other repellents. I also love that it contains moisturizing agents. The spray also has a cooling effect on the skin which I love because if you use it on an area of the skin that already has a bit it can help soothe the itch.
sheri b.
sheri b.
West Warren, MA
I love this insect repellant because it is a spray pump and it really works for me! It also has aloe and vitamin e which will moisturize my skin. It also doesn't smell too bad compared to other types of insect repellant.
Carrie J.
Carrie J.
I work at a casino in Mississippi... which means I work along the river, and the mosquitoes are INSANE! I spray this all over my legs to keep from being bitten and it works great!
Allie T.
Allie T.
Great big spray! Not greasy! Smells good! Keeps the bugs from eating men alive at ball games or on walks on the trail! Use this so often in the summer! Keep it close by always!