Cutter Scented Candle uploaded by Cassandra W.

BY CUTTER #93 in Candles

Cutter Scented Candle, Sweet Cedar: Burns up to 30 hours Made with real citronella oil Decorative frosted glass container Pleasant scent see more...

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Decorator Expert
These work for keeping pesky bugs at bay. But you have to be fairly close vicinity of the candle.
Angel R.
Angel R.
Matamoras
I love this candle, especially the lavendar one, it has a great smell and keeps the bugs away great. It is better than most bug candles because it doesn't have that heavy citronella scent. It is very affordable and yes i would recommend this product to others
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Warner Robins, GA
We use this everytime we're outside while is pretty often. Has lasted us a long time and smells so great. Great price for how long it has lasted. Purchased at Walmart. Very effective. We live in the south and would recommend!
Carson M.
Carson M.
Ashburn, VA
We live near a small creekbed and the mosquitoes can get bad at night. But this candle has done wonders keeping them away from us. We light it a few minutes before we go out and I haven't gotten bitten in a long time.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Franklin, NC
Great product to use as a repellent!it does its purpose and the smell is amazing. Some repellents give me a headache and this one doesn't have that chemical smell that would normally give me a migraine!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Jurupa valley, CA
These candles really do work if you're in the area and you have a lot of mosquitoes I suggest you buy one of these candles or maybe a couple but make sure you use them outside don't use them indoors.
Cristina D.
Cristina D.
Fort benning, GA
These candles smell great howevee they dont do the job. It burns one sided, as well as doesnt feel mosqitoes at all . maybe the ones around here are extra strong but they never seem to go away
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
This candle is perfect at keeping the bugs away without having to cover yourself in sticky bug spray. It smells great and is a good addition for outside parties or barbecues.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Hinesville, GA
My family and I spent 6 hours outside for a barbecue and no bugs touched or bit us the whole time!! I love this product, I will definitely buy it again
Katie C.
Katie C.
Granbury, TX
Works fair. We still had mosquitos in the area when burning this candle. Smell is nice, just wish the zone of being mosquito free was larger.