BY CUTTER #52 in Insect Repellent

Cutter Contains DEET Unscented Mosquito Repellent, 6 Oz: Repels mosquitoes that may carry West Nile Virus Also repels fleas, ticks, chiggers and biting flies Non-greasy formula Non-staining Unscented see more...

Lisa S.
Indianapolis, IN
We camp a lot. So we go through a lot of bug spray. I love cutters. We have so many different options. Wish the smell was a little less nauseating.
Raven C.
Mcdonough, GA
If this brand doesn't keep the mosquitoes away from you or your home I really don't know what else to recommend for you, other than that you move
Heather M.
Scottsboro
Great bug spray does have a bad smell but it does the job but I do feel like I use more then I would if I was useing off or another name brand.
Phelicia M.
To me, none of these unscented repellents are truly unscented, but this one was light and nothing like the usual, heavy repellent smell.
Sonya T.
No smell and keeps bugs at bay. That's hard to find in a good bug spray. Long lasting, Deet free so no allergic reactions for my family.
Kristen P.
Missouri City , TX
I always have repellent sitting in different places when we are outside for a backyard party. It makes our time MUCH more enjoyable.
Jillian C.
Definitely definitely keeps the mosquitoes away and off of me especially when they are out and I'm very sensitive to mosquitoes
Heather R.
I buy this in multiple bottles for my boys soccer team. It's great and keeps the bugs away. It is a great product.
Rosa M.
midland, TX
I've used other brands and to me they all work the same. This particular brand is just simply more affordable.
crystal j.
Decorator Expert Level 4
I highly recommend this product if you're going camping the price can be good to come be bad when it's worth it
Kyrstin C.
Is it truly unscented? I hate that bug spray smell sitting on my skin all day
Dana S.
Brownsville, WI
Is this easy to wash off
T N.
Fort worth, TX
Does it really work? I'll be going to a very humid country.