BY CUTTER #52 in Insect Repellent

Cutter Contains DEET Unscented Mosquito Repellent, 6 Oz: Repels mosquitoes that may carry West Nile Virus Also repels fleas, ticks, chiggers and biting flies Non-greasy formula Non-staining Unscented see more...

Billianca R.
Great absolutely great repellent for all indoor and outdoor use. I sprayed it and absolutely no mosquitoes even ouched my skin at all. It smells great and it's super affordable. I highly recommend it for everyone.
Kristie S.
Proctorville , OH
I'll spray this around the perimeter of my deck and patio before barbecues or eating outside to create a perimeter in which bugs may not cross over. It works pretty well to cut down on the amount of bags that enter the area where we eat and sit in the evening time. I just sprayed about 30 minutes before hand and it works pretty well! I Have repurchased twice in two years.
Christina S.
I like this product because it is unscented unlike so many others that are on the market. It sprays on easily and doesn't give you that overwhelming greasy feeling. Overall, this product does what it claims to do and that is really the most important aspect.
Jeremiah f.
San Antonio, TX
If your going to be outdoors this is a must. I was using off and it just didn't get the job done. We made the switch over to Cutter Unscented Repellent Aerosol and no looking back. Easy to apply and washes off easy at the end of the day
Marianne B.
Ishpeming, MI
We are acid outdoors people. We hike, kayak, and swim all summer long. This spray is invaluable to us, as the bugs in this area are Hella bad ! We spray ourselves down and watch the skeeter come close but never land!
Tara S.
Norfolk, VA
I have been using Cutter products for years. They work great. i have had several cook outs this summer already and used it every time. No bug bites for me. I would not recommend you use these products on children because it does contain Deet.
Laylani s.
CRYSTAL CITY, TX
My family are always outdoors!!! We spray on Cutter and it's repels the skeeters but we did have to reapply a couple times. but other than that good product and great price :)
Crystal Elaine C.
San Antonio
Insect repellent is a very needed product here in Texas, and the unscented one is my choice. It's a little over priced at times and I tend to pick up a few when they go on sale. Mosquitoes are year around and I recommend it.
Lorraine T.
Cottonwood
I do not like this brsnd or buy anymore i noticed that my family was getting bite. More and more so we stopped using that cutter stuff and didnt use anything
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Decorator Expert Level 5
Im not crazy about the spray kind of bug spray but cutter brand works so I use it I used it a lot as a kid too and has always been the better of brands
Kyrstin C.
Is it truly unscented? I hate that bug spray smell sitting on my skin all day
Dana S.
Brownsville, WI
Is this easy to wash off
T N.
Fort worth, TX
Does it really work? I'll be going to a very humid country.