Cutter CitroGuard Triple Wick Candle

by Cutter

Burns Up To 40  Hours Repels Mosquitoes & Other Flying Insects Made With Real Citronella Oil ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cutter CitroGuard Triple Wick Candle!
How would you rate this product?
Beckley, WV
A great candle for your porch table or other areas to give off light as well as pest protection
I have used The cutter citroguard triple wick lantern teo summers in a row now. It works great!
Springfield , IL
Didn't keep all the Mosquitoes but a majority' I love the smell of these versus the bug spray
It works but you have to let it burn for about 30 minutes before you can enjoy the outdoors
Clare, MI
Looks really nice and smells nice. Does not repel mosquitos completely, but it does help.
Edwardsburg, MI
Really like this! Keeps bugs away. Nice for summer. The smell does not bother me at all,
Bakersfield, CA
We use several of these every summer. Very happy with them and completely afofordablw.
San Antonio , TX
This candle smells nice but I don't think it does a great job keeping mosquitos away.
Carlsbad, NM
These are okay. Not the best, I prefer the off brand candles. They do a better job.
King Ferry, NY