Cutter CitroGuard Triple Wick Candle

by Cutter

Burns Up To 40  Hours Repels Mosquitoes & Other Flying Insects Made With Real Citronella Oil ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cutter CitroGuard Triple Wick Candle!
How would you rate this product?
Decorator Expert Level 2
I prefer spray but we use these also and I think they help cut down the bugs a lot around the table as we are trying to eat.
Atlanta
Easy use for summer vacation to picnic to beach outings. Bugs go away easy and effortlessly especially when food is around
Knoxville, TN
I love the fact that you can use this instead of spraying that sticky sprays on . I also love the smell of this awesome
Hahira , GA
We use these at my house outside on the back porch to get rid of anything that flys and bites. Works good for a candle.
This product did nothing more than illuminate my deck and patio. I saw no impact on insect control. Smell was pleasant.
I used this every year at camp also and it really does keeps those mosquitos away from my tent and away from the tables
This candle seemed to work. I was bit a lot less, lol and helped keep away other bugs. The smell isn't too bad either.
Baton rouge, LA
I personal don't use this product that often but I can say it's a decent product. Very good value and is not pricey.
White Castle, LA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Cutter citrogurd triple wick candle helps prevent mosquitoes from bitting and spreading westnil and other diseases
Works great. Really enjoy sitting out on the deck and I don't have to worry about the mosquitos with this product.

Looking for your answer?