BY CUTTER #80 in Pest Control

Burns Up To 40  Hours Repels Mosquitoes & Other Flying Insects Made With Real Citronella Oil ; see more...

Kat C.
My family and I live on a peninsula in the south so we are constantly in a fog of mosquitoes. We pick up about 3 of these at a time for our back porch area and we see the amount of bites drop significantly.
Jessica A.
Chattanooga, TN
We use this at night when we have our fire pit going and put it on a table beside us. It works but just around that area. I feel like you need a ton of them to keep the bugs away but it does cut them down a bit. I wish they had larger ones !!
Caitlin C.
Philadelphia, PA
I've used his through out my life in the summer to keep the bugs away and it totally works, and smells really good so you don't know it's a bug repellant! We bought it from target and Walmart, I'm sure it's everywhere though!
Abbie S.
Peoria , IL
Work well, good design overall. Lasted us for a couple months. Didn't have a lid which was kindof annoying, but when I knew it was going to rain I just turned it over so it didn't fill with water. But overall good product.
Elena D.
These are my go toos! They work good and I would rather spend a good amount of money on these rather then buy teekee torches and using them! Can buy these anywhere really and that’s what I like about them!
Rachele N.
Great for your back porch while grilling to help deter the bugs and not get bit. Smells great and is affordable. I would recommend having 3-4 kit to really help.
Karen T.
I hang these on a plant hook. where people are going to be in that area. it keeps the bugs at bay. and people can enjoy being out side and enjoying the nice weather. I put out about 10 of these around the pouch and sidewalk area. Also put couple of these by the front door. Works to keep the bugs away from where people are going to be.
Monica J.
South Orange, NJ
Despite putting this out on the deck when company is over, the arrogant little buggers continued to bite us. How rude! Smells like summer but wasn't impressed by how effective it can be. Next time I'm buying in bulk.
Stephanie W.
Philadelphia, PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
A summer must have it keeps all types of flying annoying bugs from taking over even if you're in an area where they're really bad as soon as you light the candle there's not a one in sight
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Decorator Expert Level 4
I like to light these citronella candles to give extra resistance to insects and mosquitoes, where there are many around me. It's very effective when used along with bug spray