Cutter CitroGuard Bucket Candle uploaded by Pinky D.Cutter CitroGuard Bucket Candle uploaded by Christina D.

BY CUTTER

Burns Up To 30  Hours Repels Mosquitoes & Other Flying Insects Made With Real Citronella Oil ; see more...

• I've been looking for something to keep away mosquitoes.. had any...1 Answers
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL
I live in Florida where it's tropical and very humid. It's hot and rains a lot, especially during the summer months. With the Zika virus spreading so rapidly, I'm terrified. For not only myself but my family which includes my nieces, nephews and pregnant sisters. I could not live without this candle right now. Every time I go outside, I light it up and spray myself with the cutter spray. This candle lasts forever and does the job perfectly.
Morgan P.
Fort Smith, AR
LOVE using these things outside on the porch I have 2-3 that cover a wide yard and they work great! Way better than having to put on slimey stinkys spray! The scent isn't bad at all. I will continue to buy and check out other cutter products, highly recommended!
Jaimie P.
Riviera Beach, FL
I love cutter candles. I have been using them for years. They work amazingly and I love the scented candles. Who doesn't want a nice scent without attracting bugs. I buy it at walmart and lowes every year. It's the only thing I can't seem to keep stocked.
Elizabeth W.
Comer, GA
This citronella candle does an okay job at repelling mosquitoes. It burns evenly. I purchased this product from Lowes and it is a decent price compared to other brands. The scent is not overbearing but you can definitely smell it while it is burning.
Saidella D.
Aurora, CO
Great for outdoor activities and parties keeps everyone having a good time without being bothered with nagging bugs everything goes well with these candles burning can't host a party without them
Sarah M.
Pearl, MS
These candles are perfect to keep bugs away during the summer months when you just want to hang out in your backyard. It does not have an overwhelming smell and that's perfect for me
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Decorator Expert
These candles are awesome for keeping bugs away. It's perfect for when you don't want to wear bug spray, or when you're swimming and the bug spray rinses right off in the water.
Ryland B.
Hodges, SC
This candle actually really works believe it or not. In the summer we light it on the outside deck and are able to sit around the table and not get eaten up by mosquitos!
Samantha H.
Elgin, IL
This candle last a long time and helps keep some of the bugs away. It doesn't seem to keep all the mosquitoes away though unless you are very very close to it
Kathryn C.
You can't beat these citronella candles. They don't have a strong smell and they work great keeping mosquitoes away in the summer .
hannah n.
Fort Mill, SC
I've been looking for something to keep away mosquitoes.. had anyone tried this? Is it any good?