Cutter CitroGuard Bucket Candle uploaded by Christina D.Cutter CitroGuard Bucket Candle uploaded by Pinky D.

BY CUTTER #56 in Pest Control

Burns Up To 30  Hours Repels Mosquitoes & Other Flying Insects Made With Real Citronella Oil ; see more...

• I've been looking for something to keep away mosquitoes.....1 Answers
Kaylynn O.
Chillicothe
This keeps the bugs away and it smells good! It can’t get any better than that! This way you don’t have to put any sprays on your body to keep those pesky bugs away! I recommend it to anyone with babies so they don’t have to use bug spray on their children!
Lindsay D.
Waynesburg, PA
I swear i attract every outdoor bug. I have tried a million and one ways to keep them away and this candle is by far the worst thing at doing so.. it does absolutely nothing but provide light in which to see ur bites with.
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
You cannot have a BBQ or back yard gathering in Maine without one of these citronella buckets from Cutter. We have big bugs and we need a strong bug candle to combat them. This works amazing.
Maia F.
Hephzibah, GA
I love using the product. I live in Georgia, and it’s is almost always hot and humid , and a breeding ground for mosquitos so I am always looking for the best repellents and this is one of them. It smells so good, and it’s incredibly cheap. You can find this at almost any grocery store.
Shayna R.
Not as great as I would have hoped. I thought it would reach a bigger area outside but if I was even 5 feet away from the candle I was still being eaten alive by bugs. It seemed a little better the longer it burns but it still barely reached any of the bugs on my porch
Kathryn M.
Chesapeake, VA
Keeps the mosquitos away! And it smells good. Camping, eating out, use it for any outdoor occasion. It is fairly decent price. Pro: smells good and keeps the mosquitos away. Any home improvement store sells these; Home Depot.
Brittany S.
Indianapolis, IN
I always have one of these in the back yard with us when we have guests over or just hanging out! It keeps the bugs away and doesn’t smell bad like some repellant. I will continue to buy these!
Jessica M.
Valparaiso , IN
I don’t love the smell of citronella, but since it keeps the bugs away, at least this candle comes in cute a galvanized tin. It looks really cute on the patio table. I plan on buying more!
Amber S.
West Palm Beach
Cutter CitroGuard Bucket Candle works great when sitting outside enjoying the fresh air. It smells nice and burns evenly and even keeps the bugs away!!
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
Decorator Expert Level 1
This seemed to only work if you were sitting very close to it. Mosquitoes love me and if I moved more than 10 feet away from this candle I started getting bit again. But it's fine if you're sitting around a table playing cards or something this will keep the bugs off of you.
hannah n.
Fort Mill, SC
I've been looking for something to keep away mosquitoes.. had anyone tried this? Is it any good?