Cutter CitroGuard Bucket Candle uploaded by Pinky D.Cutter CitroGuard Bucket Candle uploaded by Christina D.

BY CUTTER #74 in Pest Control

Burns Up To 30  Hours Repels Mosquitoes & Other Flying Insects Made With Real Citronella Oil ; see more...

• I've been looking for something to keep away mosquitoes.. had any...1 Answers
Kaylynn O.
Chillicothe
This keeps the bugs away and it smells good! It can’t get any better than that! This way you don’t have to put any sprays on your body to keep those pesky bugs away! I recommend it to anyone with babies so they don’t have to use bug spray on their children!
Maia F.
Hephzibah, GA
I love using the product. I live in Georgia, and it’s is almost always hot and humid , and a breeding ground for mosquitos so I am always looking for the best repellents and this is one of them. It smells so good, and it’s incredibly cheap. You can find this at almost any grocery store.
Shayna R.
Not as great as I would have hoped. I thought it would reach a bigger area outside but if I was even 5 feet away from the candle I was still being eaten alive by bugs. It seemed a little better the longer it burns but it still barely reached any of the bugs on my porch
kathrynelleese M.
Chesapeake, VA
Keeps the mosquitos away! And it smells good. Camping, eating out, use it for any outdoor occasion. It is fairly decent price. Pro: smells good and keeps the mosquitos away. Any home improvement store sells these; Home Depot.
Stephanie B.
I love this brand of mosquito repellent. I won’t buy anything else. The best part is cutter is really affordable and keeps the mosquitos away I am happy with my purchase and have purchase every year for the summer.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
This is a great product to keep in your home. Takes the hard work out of keeping the bugs away! It can be used everywhere and the bug repellent lasts and lasts. We always keeps some around, and so should you!
Amber S.
West Palm Beach
Cutter CitroGuard Bucket Candle works great when sitting outside enjoying the fresh air. It smells nice and burns evenly and even keeps the bugs away!!
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
Decorator Expert Level 1
This seemed to only work if you were sitting very close to it. Mosquitoes love me and if I moved more than 10 feet away from this candle I started getting bit again. But it's fine if you're sitting around a table playing cards or something this will keep the bugs off of you.
David B.
We use it when we have our son outside to keep insects away from us, have used it at cookouts around food with great success , a few times we have even forgot our spray on bug spray and mosquitoes and flies still weren't a problem, comes with a lid to reseal so it won't stink up whatever vehicle your traveling in, will definitely purchase again and definitely recommend
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
I really like citronella candles.  Yet they do not tend to cover the area they advertise.   Cutter CitroGuard Bucket Candle is not much different.  I have found if it is not right next to me then i am still getting bit.  The price is okay, just wish it worked better.  I will buy again just because i love the candles outside.
hannah n.
Fort Mill, SC
I've been looking for something to keep away mosquitoes.. had anyone tried this? Is it any good?