Cutter Citro Guard Bucket uploaded by Elyse D.Cutter Citro Guard Bucket uploaded by Aperture B.Cutter Citro Guard Bucket uploaded by Topeka P.

BY CUTTER

Topeka P.
This candle does what it is supposed to do. Any flying insect that intrudes your home,light this and open a window. They'll retract and fly out. Leave it burning for a few hours and it'll do its job. Especially for those pesky mosquitos! If you live down in Florida you know what I mean during the summer time. Cutter Citro Guard Bucketpretty affordable I must say.
Aperture B.
This product is great for keeping flies and other flying insects away. I typically burn it 20 minutes before I'm ready to sit out back.

My only issue is that after I burn it the way doesn't dry properly and covers the wick. When it's time to burn it again I feel like a candle maker trying to relight the covered wick. Perhaps my wick came a bit too low?

TIP: Another trick I use is I take a plastic lid and put it under the candle so that it won't rust and ruin my table :-)
Meagan P.
I recently bought this brand of citronella candles to put outside at night. It does a good job of keeping mosquitoes away if you can remember to light it about 5-10 minutes before you plan to go outside. However I noticed if u light the candle when you go outside and not before, than it doesn't do as good of a job and I still end up with some bites. I wish that the bucket was bigger as the actual wax is pretty small and can burn up in only a couple hours use. Over all I think it's a good product.
Rebekah W.
Lexington, KY
This is a must have for the summer evening outside. Great for parties! They look pleasant and keep the bugs away. They smell pretty good too! They are reasonably priced. A must have item for the backyard or camping.
Justine H.
Augusta, MI
I personally just like the smell of citronella oil, even though its not good, but it did a good job at keeping the mosquitoes away and burns slowly.
Junelle B.
Frisco, TX
Light it a few minutes before you head out, give it some time it smells nice and its in a cute container. It works as expected!
Amanda T.
Springfield, MO
Keeps our backyard bug-free on those late summer nights! Has a light smell that isn't too over powering or unpleasant.
Norabeth T.
Elsmere, KY
This products is very Convenient. Low price and lasts a long time. Always use this when I shave back yard parties.
Briana P.
This product really helps when I'm outside at night! If you don't want mosquito bites you need one of these