BY CUTTER #47 in Insect Repellent

Cassandra F.
Flint
I did like this product and it worked for a while to get rid of the bugs but it rained and the mosquitos came back full force
crystal c.
This stuff works good love it because I hate hugs I also def recommend the cutter back yard fogger you will not be unhappy.
Kaydence I.
Swartz Creek, MI
This is best to have if u have a huge back yard full with bugs it works great and u wont have to worry about being bite
Alexza P.
I guess you can say it works. I live in an area with a lot of mosquitoes. So I guess you can say it does what it can.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Decorator Expert Level 4
We live in the woods, and the bugs are horrible this year. So we use this and it really helps to keep the bugs away!
Alexa C.
Conshohocken, PA
Cutter Bug Free Backyard 32 oz Insect Repellent Concentrate HG-95627 (Discontinued by Manufacturer) works the best!
Samantha N.
GREAT NECK, NY
we use this to get rid of mosquitoes in the summer. dont think it works though cause we all still would get bit
Tara S.
Just used this today my pets seem fine so its good with pets hope ot keeps all the bugs away! I hate bugs!!!!
Leah Y.
This worked great on my yard. I did have to spray more often than recommended., but it was worth it.
Melissa K.
Champions Gt, FL
Great for large areas before parties or BBQs. Spray in the morning and you're good by the afternoon.
veronica r.
Boling, TX
How long does it take to start working?
veronica r.
Boling, TX
How long does it take to start working?