Cutter Bug Free Backyard 32 oz Insect Repellent Concentrate HG-95627 (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

BY CUTTER #46 in Insect Repellent

Summer H.
La Vergne, TN
We spray this at least three times every summer. We farm so every bug in Tennessee seems to end up in my yard. This really keeps the ticks and mosquitoes off the kids without them having to wear repellent.
Allyson G.
Erie, PA
This is what we use before we have people over for a bbq, it works quite well and you don't have to use a ton which is awesome we buy only cutter when it comes to bug sprays
Lani A.
This product is great! We recently moved to a home with a lot of mosquitoes and this product handled the bug issues fairly well! There was hardly any scent to it.
Brittany B.
Kernersville, NC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Sprayed this on my lawn right before an outdoor party, and we didn't get bit at all, so I guess it worked. Lol. So I'm giving it a 5 star rating.
Ruby G.
This was such a great repellent when we'd have family over on late nights and we wanted to be outside without being bothered my any critters.
Carolyn C.
Longs
I just used this product for the first time today the smell was not to overbearing and you could see the bugs jumping trying to get away
Tambria I.
Flint, MI
Decorator Expert Level 3
I live on a lot of property with a mosquito fueled pond. Every summer I bought this to get them away....I couldn't find it this summer
mj d.
If you have a mosquito problem go out and buy this product and spray your yard. what a difference it makes. I use it all summer long.
Meagan M.
Round Rock
This is a good product . I have two dogs and three cats and this helps keep the bugs off if the animals as well which is great.
Cassandra F.
Flint
I did like this product and it worked for a while to get rid of the bugs but it rained and the mosquitos came back full force
veronica r.
Boling, TX
How long does it take to start working?
veronica r.
Boling, TX
How long does it take to start working?