Cutter Bug Free Backyard 32 oz Insect Repellent Concentrate HG-95627 (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

BY CUTTER

Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
I have a 4 year old son who loves to play out in the backyard on his four-wheeler and I needed something to control in mosquitoes during the summer time regretfully this was not a product that work there for us and we used it as the directions stated
Margo V.
Gastonia, NC
I cannot believe that this has been discontinued. It has been the only thing that we used in our backyard and would actually work. I loved the way it killed all the bugs. Bought it at Lowe's and it was only $9.99.
Summer H.
Dunlap, TN
We spray this at least three times every summer. We farm so every bug in Tennessee seems to end up in my yard. This really keeps the ticks and mosquitoes off the kids without them having to wear repellent.
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
Decorator Expert Level 1
This stuff really works great during the summer. We use it in our backyard and have never had a problem with bugs whenever we are on our patio. It's very easy to use and last until it rains.
Kristen O.
Lansing, MI
This stuff works better than anything at getting rid of mosquitoes in your yard...for WEEKS!! There is no scent. Just attach to your hose and spray on your yard. I use it all summer.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
We use this every year for the yards. It works great and instantly. I love that it hooks to your house for all over coverage. The price is just right! I was recommended this bug repellent and now I recommend it to everyone as well.
Jennifer K.
Berlin, MD
I have not personally used this same bottle but I have been using the Cutter line for repellent and it is awesome. All natural and DEET free to keep your skin and body safe. It works naturally to get rid of the bugs.
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
Decorator Expert Level 3
I really liked this, ir helped when I had any type of outdoor activities. Just put it down and use some insect repelling candles and it helps keeps critters away. Too bad it's discontinued now.
Ashley B.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are great for little ones and asthma sufferers who shouldn't breathe in bug spray. I keep them in my purse during the summer and wipe down the little ones with them as needed.
Alicia S.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Every year we use this for my yard because I live in a town where there is a lot of bugs especially mosquitoes it works great and for the price you cannot go around
veronica r.
Boling, TX
How long does it take to start working?
veronica r.
Boling, TX
How long does it take to start working?