Home & GardenLawn & GardenPest ControlCutter
Backyard Bug Control Spray Concentrate 32 fl oz

Cutter Backyard Bug Control Spray Concentrate 32 fl oz

by Cutter

Enjoy your backyard again with Cutter Backyard Bug Control Spray Concentrate. It controls mosquitoes, listed ants, fleas and other listed insects on lawns, landscapes and outdoor surfaces. Cutter Backyard Bug Control Spray Concentrate kills fast and lasts all summer, providing up to 12 weeks of control against house crickets, carpenter ants, harvester ants, lady beetles and earwigs. Includes the QuickFlip hose-end sprayer, which activates spray at the flip of a switch. For best results, apply early before insect populations are high. Covers up to 5,000 square feet of lawn. Cutter insect repellents have been helping families have fun together outdoors for more than 50 years. Goodbye mosquitoes. Hello, summer!

[product:cutter-32-oz-backyard-bug-control-spray-concentrate] anyone tried this and how long does it last before needing to reapply? #greatoutdoors
Would  [product:cutter-32-oz-backyard-bug-control-spray-concentrate] be good to use if you have a dog?
Why was  [product:cutter-bug-free-backyard-32-oz-insect-repellent-concentrate-hg-95627-discontinued-by-manufacturer] discontinued by the manufacturer?
Start your review of Cutter Backyard Bug Control Spray Concentrate 32 fl oz!
Ivana A.
Kissimmee, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
Cutter Backyard Bug Control Spray Concentrate 32 fl oz uploaded by Ivana A.
I have been having a ton of bugs in front of my yard and in my backyard. I can’t sit outside especially at night. I found this in homedepot and sprayed It all over my lawn and the border of my front door. It killed a ton of bugs but It didn’t really keep them away. Maybe I have to keep using It.
Maria G.
Pflugerville, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
Cutter Backyard Bug Control Spray Concentrate 32 fl oz uploaded by Maria G.
Cutter Backyard Bug Control Spray Concentrate 32 fl oz uploaded by Maria G.
Super recomendable resultados en minutos si tienes muchas moscas en tu Jardin o algun otro tipo de insectos y lo mejor aplicas cada 3 meses, despues de tratar con otros productos este es buenisimo!!!! Lo recomiendo super efectivo
Melissa K.
Davenport, FL
Great for large areas before parties or BBQs. Spray in the morning and you're good by the afternoon.
Patrick O.
Glastonbury, CT
Controls bugs. Makes a great decoration in the garage to make it look like you actually take care of the yard. 10/10 would mislead guests again
Samantha A.
I am not a lover of any kind of bug! This spring my yard and home was invaded by Ants and the only thing short of a professional spray that would take care of them was Cutter Backyard Bug Control Spray Concentrate! You will not regret purchasing this spray to control the bugs in your yard!
Bailey A.
Cloverport, KY
Really good product, I would 100% recommend to anyone that is looking for it in this category. You will 100% love love love it. I didn’t think I’d like it as much as I did but I do and I have since first getting it, gotten another and then another.
Tiffany C.
Mobile, AL
Decorator Expert Level 1
Cutter Backyard Bug Control Spray Concentrate 32 fl oz uploaded by Tiffany C.
Worked great at getting rid of backyard bugs and keeping them away. Affordable price and easy to use’
Jennifer S.
Appomattox, VA
Works pretty well make sure you follow directions for damp weather/rain etc!  Seems to keep pests away for awhile but as soon as it's dewy out you need to apply it again? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Brigid A.
Frederick, MD
Works well. I apply once a month during summer to keep pests down. Sometimes it's difficult to figure out if it has totally dried to prevent poisoning my dogs. Would recommend but make sure everything is 100% dry before allowing animals back into the area treated.
Samantha N.
Great Neck, NY
we use this to get rid of mosquitoes in the summer. dont think it works though cause we all still would get bit