Cutter Backyard Bug Control Outdoor Fogger uploaded by Melinda R.
2 colors available

BY CUTTER

Kills On Contact! Kills Mosquitoes, Gnats, Flies, Wasps, Flying Moths & Ants*  For Use in Backyards, Patios, Decks, & Picnic Areas Water Based Contains No CFCs * Except carpenter, fire, pharaoh and harvester ants. see more...

• This looks like it could come in handy, any success with this produ...2 Answers
Heather G.
Heather G.
#backyarddash
I live in the country near a water tank and mosquitoes get bad after it rains. this is my go to for the pesky blood suckers. I spray my yard and instantly the winged vampires are dead and gone. it says up to 6 hours but I found it works for a few days and it smells good. I stopped wasting money on the citronella candles and spirls and got the fogger with the cutter backyard hose treatment that lasts for 12 weeks and it lasts! no need for spraying your body with the sticky greasy smelling bug spray anymore.
Destiny K.
Destiny K.
Honestly I think all bug spray is pretty expensive but prolly because it's kind of a must have if you want to enjoy the warmer months outside but I don't mind paying the price for a product that keeps the bugs away but this product was a pretty big disappointment the smell was awful not that I think any bug spray actually smells good but this was just awful and it lingered making me cough and we still weren't protected from the outdoor critters
tamara b.
tamara b.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff works. I get eaten In my garden when I go out there. A few sprays of this and those bugs don't come around. I'm already a fan of cutters body spray repellents so this was only natural I like this.

Cutters is the only repellent I use now when I travel to my home I the Carrie-Anne. Off does nothing for me out there. Even my friends over seas request I bring them cutters.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Great Product to Use in the Backyard before a Party. We have a lot of bugs around as the summertime comes around and we always buy this product at Lowes to keep the bugs away. I love the ease or use as well as the immediate results we have seen. I will continue to buy this product.
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Walker, LA
This is a backyard staple in Louisiana. I always have one out on the patio anytime we are going to be outside in the evening. Be sure to give yourself time to spray it and let it work a little before you go outside. It does its job but isn't good to inhale.
Kristine J.
Kristine J.
Hamburg, MI
I Love using this fogger before we have outside company.

When its first used its stinky. But after the time you have to wait it has gone away. Walmart seems to have a better price than most stores. And in this season most stores sell it.
Sarah  L.
Sarah L.
We take a two pack of these foggers with us when we go camping. We spray them around our campsite to keep the bugs (especially ticks) away. They seemed to help, but it's camping, so some bugs are expected.
Bettina O.
Bettina O.
This bug spray works well keeping the mosquitoes away although if you have a large space you may need several cans. I use this before my kids go into our yard to play and really helps
amy m.
amy m.
Dayton, TX
Very easy to use, convenient to throw in your beach bag, or purse, back pack,
doesn't work as well as the spray but for children it's a must have item.
Wendy F.
Wendy F.
Jacksonville, FL
This works great for a small area but doesn't work for very long and I found it to be expensive. For a outside party solution it's worth it!
Allaina N.
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
This looks like it could come in handy, any success with this product?