Cutter Backyard Bug Control Outdoor Fogger uploaded by Melinda R.

BY CUTTER

Kills On Contact! Kills Mosquitoes, Gnats, Flies, Wasps, Flying Moths & Ants*  For Use in Backyards, Patios, Decks, & Picnic Areas Water Based Contains No CFCs * Except carpenter, fire, pharaoh and harvester ants. see more...

• This looks like it could come in handy, any success with this pro...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katie R.
We live near a swamp in Minnesota and the mosquito are horrible! We weren't even able to sit on our patio and enjoy it because they were so bad. We used this fogger to control them and instantly we noticed that the mosquitoes were gone!
Amber L.
This is a lifesaver is the warmer months of the year when mosquitoes are all over my back porch. We love to grill but the mosquitoes are so bad. My husband sprays this outside before we go out and it's so much more bearable.
Samantha V.
Franklin, KY
We saw no visible difference in our backyard after using this product. It was over ten dollars and there were still horrible mosquitoes. It also smelled awful! I wouldn’t recommend using this product.
Ariel H.
Evansville, IN
We bought the cutter backyard control this year for our yard and it did a great job! I felt like it really helped to keep the mosquitoes away which is a huge plus whenever you have little ones!
Barbie B.
Chaska, MN
We live right off the Minnesota River so one can imagine the mosquitoes that we typically have at our house. After we first moved in it quickly became clear that we had to find a solution to the swarms of mosquitoes so we gave Cutter Fogger a try. We went with the handheld fogger before buying the large one that connects to your hose. It definitely helped to keep the mosquitoes away for a few nights but after a night of rain, it was obvious that the product had almost completely washed away.
Brittany S.
Saint Cloud, FL
I went home to visit my family in New Hampshire this June and the bugs were terrible! I found a can of Cutter Fogger in our sun room and figured I would try it out and boy did it work wonders! It clear all of the bugs from our deck area and we were able to keep enjoying each other's company for many more hours without the annoyance of the bugs! Definitely will keep this product in mind if I plan any sort of outdoor get together!
Ashley J.
Murray, KY
This worked wonderful for our backyard. We had a lot of mosquitos due to a very wet back yard we would us cutter and it would help so much. It was affordable we found a product that worked and we would recommend this highly!
Alana C.
Just bought this yesterday, I sprayed it on my deck where I like to sit am hour ago (and have been getting ate up my mosquitos) and have now been sitting here for 30 min and not gotten bit!
Lucinda H.
Sand Springs, OK
It seems to mostly work at jeeping the mosquitoes away.  It is great if you have little ones that cannot use anu of the chemicals on them.  Nice scent and readonably priced
Kae Le M.
Florence, AL
We live in Alabama where mosquitoes are the size of small birds!  Mosquitoes seem to love me and my babies, the yard fogger is a must have to be able to enjoy our yard!
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
This looks like it could come in handy, any success with this product?