BY CUTTER #43 in Insect Repellent

Cutter insect repellent. Unscented.
Backwoods.
Repels mosquitoes up to 10 hours.
Sweat-resistant.
Repels mosquitoes that may carry West Nile virus. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
Does the job. This is the stuff we all grew up with. Smells strong and takes forever to dry. You still feel sticky even hours later. But mosquitoes love to bite me so as long as this stuff keeps me from getting bit, it's worth it to me. I just spent about 5 hours around a fire pit out in the woods and didn't get one bite.
Rachl M.
Works well, affordable but doesn't smell great... I have bought it I'm the past when it is all they have, but prefer to go with a mild smelling deet free brand.
Rhonda C.
Decorator Expert
I really like this Cutter Backwoods Unscented Insect Repellent. It's not that expensive. I believe I bought this at Rite Aid Pharmacy. It works very well, and does just what is expected of it. I buy this insect repellent every summer. It keeps all the bugs off my and my grandson. I would recommend this to anyone that doesn't want to get bit in the summer. I will have to rate this spray at a 5 out of 5 stars.
Angie M.
Just came out and sat on the porch only to be immediately attacked by mosquitoes! Thank goodness for Cutter! Now I can sit in peace and enjoy this nice afternoon. I always keep a can nearby because bugs love me.
Chelzee M.
Summerville, GA
Doesn't deserve one star in my opinion.
I bought UNSCENTED bci didnt want my nine month old inhaling it but the unscented is just as strong as the scented.....also I sprayed nearly the whole bottle on me and my son and we still got ate up....
Haleigh T.
Decorator Expert
Great bug spray! Helps keep the mosquitoes away for hours! Definitely a must have for any outdoor adventure! Make sure to grab a bottle just for sitting outside at night around a Fire to keep the bugs off
Melissa F.
Rock Hill, SC
Application was a bit messy, but it seemed to work well for our basic hiking/camping needs. The spray wasn't greasy or oily. For hardcore campers you may need something a bit stronger though.
Martha O.
Channelview, TX
Works almost as well as Off, but caution, I haven't tried it with hosiery on and I know the Off Deepwoods with the green top will eat right through some types of hose.
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
This stuff works end of story. I am not sure what kind of horrible cancer I am going to get from using this stuff but it sure keeps the critters off of you.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
This stuff really does repel mosquitoes and its about the only thing we will even use. It's perfect for hiking and camping!!!