BY CUTTER

Nena L.
Nena L.
If you're going to explore the outdoors it's important to be protected. This sprays on evenly and although it has a scent initially it is not overbearing and you can stay protected not just from mosquitoes, but other potentially harmful critters, like ticks!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
North oxford, MA
I always use the backwoods insect repellent, it is much more effective. I travel a lot to the islands in the carribean and they always insist we wear bug repellent and this is always my choice. I highly recommend.
Desiree C.
Desiree C.
Dallas, TX
It's great when your outdoor.it keeps mosquitoes and other insects from butting you.its good to use it during the summer.this is my all time favorite repellent.it is also really affordable
Maddison B.
Maddison B.
Dansville, NY
Cheaper than most name brands but that is reflected in the quality for sure. This leaves an oily and sticky film on everything and smells awful. But it works well for bugs.
McKenzie K.
McKenzie K.
Cheaper than the name brand spray and works just as well! Remember to always read labels!
Amber H.
Amber H.
Review for: Cutter Backwoods Insect Repellent, 7.5 oz
Works great for the late night bonfires. Keeps the bugs away from my kids and me while we enjoy ourselves fishing,camping,and enjoying our summer activities. This product lasts for hours.
Malisa P.
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Review for: Cutter Backwoods Insect Repellent, 7.5 oz
I picked up this cutter mosquito repellent at Walmart it was the best value for the price because the mosquitoes in California are a real!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Review for: Cutter Backwoods Insect Repellent, 7.5 oz
This mosquito repellant works just as well as OFF does, for a fraction of the cost! Does not irritate skin either.