Skin CareBody CareSkin Insect RepellentCutter
Backwoods Insect Repellent 25-Percent DEET Pump Spray 6 Oz Each

Cutter Backwoods Insect Repellent 25-Percent DEET Pump Spray 6 Oz Each

by Cutter

n/a

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cutter Backwoods Insect Repellent 25-Percent DEET Pump Spray 6 Oz Each!
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
1,986 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
In spring and summer this is a must have! I keep on hand during these seasons. Repels bugs so well! Long lasting protection
Dennise C.
Beaver Falls, PA
i hate using a product with deet, but i hate getting bit by bugs more. sent is strong but it works
Kym O.
Works great, especially for keeping off ticks, just don’t care for the strong smell (although every repellent smells the same to me).
Rhonda S.
Glendale, AZ
This has worked when doing yard work, at the beach, hiking and more. You do not need to apply it too often. Just spray and go.
Cara S.
Color incident repellent works wonderful it helps keep the mosquitoes away from biting me and my kids I can always depend on it and have always got a bottle laying around in my car at home everywhere
Mara K.
Fishers, IN
I spray this whenever im gardening and find it works well as long as your reapplying. Terrible smell, but what can you do? It does dry quickly though and isn’t sticky. Would reccomend!
Linda C.
Good product and bugs actually stay away. It does smell bad and feel kind of nasty on skin but its only product that actually works so it is worth this inconvenience.
Nikki S.
Lisbon , IA
Great product that comes in great amount of colors. Easy to clean and to upkeep. My whole family uses these and are a travel must!
Ellen C.
Vero Beach, FL
I live in Florida and mosquitos and noseeums - yes, they are real - love me. The welts I get from the bites can get quite large and itch for days. This product works so well for me and lasts a long time. I don’t have to reapply often which I appreciate. The smell also doesn’t last long. I keep it in my house, car and beach bag so I’m never without it!
Shelly L.
SHREVEPORT, LA
This product was ok for 2 of my nephews to use when in the woods. The other 2 needed a scent free version

Looking for your answer?