Cutter Backwoods Dry Aerosol 25% DEET, 4 oz uploaded by Erin M.Cutter Backwoods Dry Aerosol 25% DEET, 4 oz uploaded by Jennifer H.Cutter Backwoods Dry Aerosol 25% DEET, 4 oz uploaded by Liliana M.

BY CUTTER #8 in Pest Control

Repels Mosquitoes Up To 10 Hours Sweat-Resistant Perfect for prolonged outdoor activities 4 Repels mosquitoes that may carry West Nile virus Questions or Comments? see more...

Marie C.
Lake Dallas, TX
Great bug spray to use when out camping. Keeps the bugs away and you free of bites. Cutter Backwoods Dry Aerosol 25% DEET, 4 oz
Leanne E.
Bartlesville
I love this product ! My family and I live in Ok and we know how hard it is to plan a outdoor event with bug spray for all the buggy's!
Richelle S.
Brownsville, PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
This works just as good as the off brand but if I remember correctly it's cheaper which makes it a great alternative to the off! brand
C A.
We keep spray on hand year round and this is one that is normally on hand. The other is one that we can only get at our local pharmacy.
Amy S.
Louisville, KY
Always good to have in your bag in the summer. Nothing can ruin a party like masquitos and the backwoods if definitely strong stuff.
Courtney S.
MICHIGAN CITY, IN
Works good. You will need to reapply it sooner if you are sweating or in and out of water. It's a top camping choice for my family .
Patty J.
Harrison, AR
Is smelly.. but that is expected!
Does work wonderfully to keep bugs away though!
I live in Arkansas and this stuff is a life saver!
erin s.
Fort Wayne, IN
I usually get it on clearance the season before, which makes it a good deal. But you've gotta use it with other mosquito repellents
Kelsey W.
Evansville, IN
I use this everyday in the summer before going to my job as a camp councilor. It keeps me from getting bites and doesn't need a lot
Virginia K.
Burnside
Cúter is a must when ir comes to camping. Keeps dangerous misquitos away. The scents not bad but to me non pleasant odor that works