Cutter Backwoods Dry Aerosol 25% DEET, 4 oz uploaded by Erin M.Cutter Backwoods Dry Aerosol 25% DEET, 4 oz uploaded by Jennifer H.Cutter Backwoods Dry Aerosol 25% DEET, 4 oz uploaded by Liliana M.

BY CUTTER #8 in Pest Control

Repels Mosquitoes Up To 10 Hours Sweat-Resistant Perfect for prolonged outdoor activities 4 Repels mosquitoes that may carry West Nile virus Questions or Comments? see more...

Alisha S.
Lincolnton, NC
i can't really have any complaints about this product, its a decent price, fairly affordable. and its something that i can use often! And it keeps fleas away, I'm very allergic.to them so it helps because I have outdoor animals!
TammyJo E.
Bloomington, IN
Used this during several hiking trips out in state parks and state forests this summer. It went on fairly dry and it worked very well even when we went into wet and swampy areas. I didn't feel worried about apply it to all of my exposed body or to my hat and edges of my clothing. Didn't make me feel weighed down or like my skin couldn't breathe.
Blake T.
Powell, WY
I love the dry variety of cutter! I hate bug spray but I hate bugs more. Every time I use regular bug spray, it makes my skin feel sticky and my nails (which always have polish) get tacky and ruined. I don't find that with this variety. Stays dry on skin but keeps the bugs away. Not all that pricey either!
Misty S.
Joshua, TX
I used Cutter backwoods this summer for mosquito repellant. It did keep the mosquitos off for a long time. About 3 hours. I dont care for the smell though and make sure you spray outside. It really fogs up your house if you dont. I feel i can use this and know i am keeping all my family safe from mosquito born illnesses. I am giving this honest review from my own opinion and experience after purchasing Cutter. Backwoods
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
I bought this product to try and protect my children from the enormous Arkansas mosquitoes. While I do feel like it kept flies away, they were still covered in insect bites upon coming in from outside. I would recommend to people to keep general pests away, however, not as a mosquito repellent.
Krista Z.
Darien, IL
Had a reaction to this when the product accidentally got on my face while spraying. Developed angioedema (my lips swelled up) and nearly had to go to the hospital. there is a warning on the product not to get in mouth or on face---however the wind blew while i was spraying. BE CAREFUL
Abby M.
We do use this as adults. With a toddler they suggest using something with less DEET. Although it does effectively keep bites down, not down 100%. The smell is something to be less desired, but I think that is something to be expected. We do use it because it is more effective than other products.
Neoma L.
Coeburn, VA
cuter backwoods dry aerosol with 25% deet is wonderful. it has a nice not over powering scent when you spray it on. i find it to be very effective as long as the bugs are not extreme in the area. i bought my last can at Walmart and i would recommend this product to other people.
Connie A.
Seguin, TX
It's mosquito season. And this year, we have lots of things to be concerned about: Dengue, West Nile, and now, Zika. We protect ourselves with Cutter because it contains DEET, which is recommended by professionals to repel mosquitoes. Keep the mosquitoes at bay with Cutter!
Sarah K.
Keizer, OR
I love it! I am an avid hiker, and backpacker so I am sometimes in the heart of Mosquito country. It works wonders. I can go days with out a bite even walking in marshy areas.

It smells nice, for a bug spray. I like that you can get several different size cans so I keep them everywhere.

I always have some so for those that have forgotten I always manage to convert them after a trip.