Cutter Backwoods Dry Aerosol 25% DEET, 4 oz uploaded by Erin M.Cutter Backwoods Dry Aerosol 25% DEET, 4 oz uploaded by Jennifer H.Cutter Backwoods Dry Aerosol 25% DEET, 4 oz uploaded by Liliana M.

BY CUTTER #8 in Pest Control

Repels Mosquitoes Up To 10 Hours Sweat-Resistant Perfect for prolonged outdoor activities 4 Repels mosquitoes that may carry West Nile virus Questions or Comments? see more...

Tia D.
Hanover, MD
First of all not only is this brand one of the better Brands but from my experience trying other brands this works the best so it is definitely worth the money I keep one in the house and in the car at all times
LeAnn L.
Front Royal, VA
Cutter bug spray is the best on the market! It’s affordable and does the job! We buy ours at the local hardware store and use lots in the summer! Our kids play travel sports and we’re always outside.
Brittany O.
Aiken
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love this when camping I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online.
jessica s.
Spartanburg, SC
We live in the woods so this is a must have during the summer months. I find that it does keep the bugs away. It will leave you a little greasy feeling but the smell is ok.
Christine H.
Pasadena, CA
Use this when going outdoors and it works like a charm. Probably because it has deet in it, haha. I’ve found better deals on this than OFF! So I tend to pick up this one more often.
Michaela W.
Vancleave, MS
Where I’m from, my house is in the woods. This product is great for repelling pests in order to enjoy a nice evening outside. It’s very effective. I don’t usually have to reapply.
Michelle M.
I love This product- I always feel SO much better knowing that my kids have it on when we go outside. I like that it protects against Ticks as well as mosquitos, and it is really affordable and long-lasting. I would recommend in a heartbeat and I would recommend every family keep some type of this spray around - if even just the original.
Ashley M.
Ware Shoals, SC
This product worked well to keep most bugs from biting. We live in the country so there are a ton of bugs here. I dont like the scent very much but its bug spray not perfume. I thought that the price was reasonable. I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't have sensitive skin. If your skin is sensitive it may cause a burning sensation.
Kathie L.
Ozark , MO
Decorator Expert Level 1
If you do anything outdoors, this stuff is for you! I walk my dogs down by the river a lot which is, swarming with mosquitoes and this stuff is fantastic! It sprays on nice and dry with no oily residue like most repellant and lasts forever. Plus, it's nice when your walking at 100° and it doesn't sweat of. I highly highly recommend this to anyone with out door plans!
Aimee P.
Mounds, IL
Used this when my husband and I went fishing and it seemed to repel all bugs. The smell wasn't too bad either. I bought this at our local family dollar. The only thing I don't care for is the stickiness it seems to leave on your skin. I would probably choose a different brand next time due to that.