Cutter Backwoods Dry Aerosol 25% DEET, 4 oz uploaded by Erin M.Cutter Backwoods Dry Aerosol 25% DEET, 4 oz uploaded by Jennifer H.Cutter Backwoods Dry Aerosol 25% DEET, 4 oz uploaded by Liliana M.

BY CUTTER #8 in Pest Control

Repels Mosquitoes Up To 10 Hours Sweat-Resistant Perfect for prolonged outdoor activities 4 Repels mosquitoes that may carry West Nile virus Questions or Comments? see more...

Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
Love this brand! Never am I dissatisfied. Always happy with the products and how they work. Happy satisfied customer!! Thank you
Deanna M.
We live in the country and are blessed with biting critters. This aerosol is used liberally on our whole family and any visitors
Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS
Decorator Expert Level 1
Bugs LOVE me during the summer so I have to have bug spray. I like this particular one because it doesn't leave an oily residue
Linda T.
Lakewood
Works well, but bugs seem to love me no matte what I have on! It's not quite as good as Off, but it's a definite runner-up.
Shaina C.
Lansing, MI
I had never experienced a better repellent! I can walk around knowing I won't get bit as much! I've always loved backwoods!
Madi N.
Richmond hill, GA
100% favorite bug spray! I have O+ blood so mosquitos love me. Not the best scent but definitely best bet to not get bites
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
As far as insect repellents, this one is pretty good. It can get a bit sticky, it it does its job. I would purchase again.
Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
Always very effective, keeps bugs away and even repels ticks. Has a strong scent, but it's worth the protection it offers.
Denise L.
I used this a lot when I was preggo bcuz of the zika mosquito. I wanna say it worked bcuz I never got attacked or bitwn.
Serena K.
I love this! It works great! Plus it has a nice scent. With Cutter Backwoods you are not left with nasty residue or odor.