Cutter Backwoods Dry Aerosol 25% DEET, 4 oz uploaded by Erin M.Cutter Backwoods Dry Aerosol 25% DEET, 4 oz uploaded by Jennifer H.Cutter Backwoods Dry Aerosol 25% DEET, 4 oz uploaded by Liliana M.

BY CUTTER #8 in Pest Control

Repels Mosquitoes Up To 10 Hours Sweat-Resistant Perfect for prolonged outdoor activities 4 Repels mosquitoes that may carry West Nile virus Questions or Comments? see more...

Trisha W.
Convenient and affordable. I love the concept of this, to just spray and go. However, this formula only works in the states, it does not work in Thailand or outside of the US. Perhaps the mosquitos and bugs are more aggressive in other parts of the world. I just wish I would work outside America. Even with heavy application and frequent spraying it just didn’t work against those bugs in other countries.
Payton B.
Des Moines, IA
This is great for camping or hanging out in wooded areas. My family had bonfires at my aunts house down in the woods behind her house. There was a little creek and and swing and there was always a tons of mosquitos and my family always used this and it worked amazingly!
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is definitely powerful insect spray. I used it when I went hiking this summer and literally walked through clouds of insects without getting bitten. It smells like any other bug spray, so you aren't going to get the freshest scent from this, but it is worth it to keep bite-free in a place where you would normally be eaten alive.
Fran C.
Easley
A must have for living in the south. My family uses this product all year round. We have 10 acres of woods and this spray repels ticks, gnats mosquitoes and all things that bite.
Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is amazing, very effective at keeping mosquitoes away. But only on the areas of your body that you spray! Do not spray this on your arms assuming your back is close enough to your arms to benefit from the spray. You must cover all areas of skin that you want to have protected. If you do that, you will be fine. I have used this product hiking and while playing sports at dusk, and I have been protected both times.
Regina D.
Springdale, AR
I like this for the kids just anytime they ars playing outside. The scent is nice. And I really like that it doesnt leave them feeling like they just took a dip in a vat of oil! Like that it has deet as well, with all the west Nile and zika viruses going around, you can't be too careful!
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
I absolutely hate this spray because it makes my skin burn for some random reason. I am not sensitive to anything or allergic to anything in the spray but for whatever reason it does burn. It does do the job though and keeps every single mosquito away from you.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
We tried this on a camping trip and it worked a little bit but needed several applications. It does spray nice and the scent isn’t too bad. Unfortunately it didn’t give us the results we hoped for . We most likely will not purchase again.
Hannah H.
Fayetteville, NC
It works but doesn’t smell great. Is oily not a very dry spray. I prefer somthing less heavy, but I’m pregnant so I need heavier just wish it wasn’t so oily. Good price though worth it if you don’t mind the oil.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
When the mosquitos are sooo bad, this is what I use. Very thick and really does the job. Best used in the spring or summer here in Arizona. It's pretty pricey but it does it's job. Overall the best and will buy again.