Cutter All Family Mosquito Repellent - 6 oz uploaded by Franchesca F.Cutter All Family Mosquito Repellent - 6 oz uploaded by Sugeyli M.

BY CUTTER #57 in Insect Repellent

6 OZ, Aerosol, Cutter All Family Insect Repellent, Crystal Clear, NonOily Spray, Contains Conditioners Like Aloe Vera, Repels Biting Insects For Hours, Repels Mosquitoes, Ticks, Biting Flies, Gnats, Chiggers, Fleas & No Seeums, 24 Hours Of Protection, Meets American Academy Of Pediatrics Guidelines Recommending No More Than 10% Deet. see more...

Franchesca F.
Great protection for my hole family from dangerous mosquitoes. Doesn't have that horrible bug repellent smell actually smells decent. Soft on kids skin.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Decorator Expert
This is a great mosquito repellent. For the most part, it repells. But for some reason it doesn't work on my four year old. He gets the worst bites!
Sugeyli M.
woodhaven, ny
Love this mosquito repellant it's great not greasy at all and great smell. Work great it's a most whenever we are outdoors. Love it great brand.👍
Autumn B.
York, SC
I LOVE this stuff keeps the bugs off while we are camping or even in our backyard during the cookouts! Couldn't live without it!
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
This works very well. All weekend on our camping trip i used this. When we were packing to leave, i forgot and got bit a lot
Alicia G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Decorator Expert
It's smell is nasty and annoys me but this spray makes a difference in repelling mosquitoes perfect for outdoors activities or sitting on our big porch in the summer evenings.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Decorator Expert
Amazing mosquito repellent great for outdoors and camping keeps me from itching great quality not too pricey
stevie c.
This is an amazing repellant. It works great and is doesn't burn my little ones skin and smells so minty!!!!
Jam W.
I currently live in the Caribbean and let me tell you about these Mosquito struggles. I have tried everything to get rid of these mosquitoes that just seem to be attracted to me. So I got this repellent and 1 bottle lasts me about 2 1/2 months. The spray seems to be working as when I put it on mosquitos don't bite me. The only issue I have is that is not long lasting meaning that I have to put on more spray within 2 hours. It's cheaper than off