Cutter Advanced Insect Repellent uploaded by Lakesha E.Cutter Advanced Insect Repellent uploaded by Freissy P.

BY CUTTER #35 in Insect Repellent

Effective, Dependable Protection, Insect Protection without the odor.  Repels mosquitoes, Chiggers, Biting Flies, No-See-Ums, Gnats & Fleas. Now available in the US.  Insect protection without the odor.  Not greasy or oily.  Won t harm plastics, won t damage synthetic materials.  Protection for the entire family. Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.  Questions or Comments?  Call see more...

Aleena W.
This product really helps when being outside and your keep getting attacked by bugs! Spray this on and away they go! I’m allergic to almost every other bug spray, however, this doesn’t bother my skin at all!
Eugenia L.
Tucson
Took it to the Amazon and it worked great. Didn't have any problems with mosquitoes or anything else.
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
We have a lake house so bugs can become a large pest. To me all of these products only provide either temporary or minimal relief to the bug attacks. The scents are nice, they can be expensive but you can often find coupons.
Erin H.
Charlotte
I think this product has gone downhill over the years that used to be a good product for mosquito repellent that has years ago was on either mosquitoes have gotten worse as a repellent just doesn't work as good as they used
Susan S.
Great to throw in your bag on summer days when bugs are buzzing around .so many product out there to test and explore
Tabitha B.
Athens, AL
Cutter is the only insect spray that I will buy. My husband uses this all the time. We like it because it doesn't feel like you have lotion or something all over you when you put it on.
MǾny M.
What can I say about this beautiful product .I 'm so happy to use it .it make me love my skin and very proud of my self all the time . thanks for this invent .really love it ..
Inga C.
Brookhaven, GA
Ok, product. I got less mosquito bites but it did not keep them away completely. In an area with lots of trees and vines, I'm hoping to find a better repellent.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
My boyfriend uses this at work. We live in south Mississippi & the mosquito's are the size of vultures. To stay healthy & itch free is important & this product holds up their side of the bargain.
Greidys R.
Doral, FL
Este repelente es muy bueno, es uno de los mejores y de los que recomiendo, no se ustedes pero a mi me encanta