Cutter Advanced Insect Repellent uploaded by Lakesha E.Cutter Advanced Insect Repellent uploaded by Freissy P.

BY CUTTER #35 in Insect Repellent

Effective, Dependable Protection, Insect Protection without the odor.  Repels mosquitoes, Chiggers, Biting Flies, No-See-Ums, Gnats & Fleas. Now available in the US.  Insect protection without the odor.  Not greasy or oily.  Won t harm plastics, won t damage synthetic materials.  Protection for the entire family. Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.  Questions or Comments?  Call see more...

Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Decorator Expert Level 2
This is a horrible product. No bugspray compares to Off Bugspray. I have tried them all and I am an active hiker in the deep mountains of Colorado. I might as well have called every single mosquito, gnat and tick to me with this stuff. Do not waste your money on any Cutter products.
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
I brought this with me recently on a trip to the beach. The mosquitoes were out with a vengeance and my friend and I were getting eaten alive. Unfortunately this repellent had no effect on our buggy pests and we were forced to vacate.
Manda E.
Jacksonville, FL
There is a very chemical smell to this bug spray. It helps keep bugs away but the smell isn't worth the results.
Erin H.
Charlotte
I think this product has gone downhill over the years that used to be a good product for mosquito repellent that has years ago was on either mosquitoes have gotten worse as a repellent just doesn't work as good as they used
Inga C.
Brookhaven, GA
Ok, product. I got less mosquito bites but it did not keep them away completely. In an area with lots of trees and vines, I'm hoping to find a better repellent.
Ashley B.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a great product. It doesn't go on sticky like some bug sprays. And the pump cap I find to be better than than the aerosol spray can.
Brooke S.
I tend to use regular (not extra strength or deep woods types) of bug spray when I am just going outside for a little bit. I get eaten alive during the summer so I need something that works. Cutter tends to have some issues with being sticky and I hate the pump ( my finger hurts eventually) but it does the job well enough.
Bennetta F.
Alva, OK
Cutter Advanced Insect repellent works but the scent leaves something to be desired. The duration of this product is not as long as I feel it should be per application. I had to apply 3 times in a 2 hour period and I was not getting wet or anything that would cause it to wear off quickly.
Carley J.
Columbia, MO
Requires a lot of reapplying. Isn't super greasy, but definitely has a strong bug spray smell. As long as you diligently reapply, it is effective.
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
Decorator Expert Level 3
This is the repellent most available everywhere so I tend to pick it up. Average in price, not bad at all!