Cutter Advanced Insect Repellent uploaded by Lakesha E.Cutter Advanced Insect Repellent uploaded by Freissy P.

BY CUTTER #35 in Insect Repellent

Effective, Dependable Protection, Insect Protection without the odor.  Repels mosquitoes, Chiggers, Biting Flies, No-See-Ums, Gnats & Fleas. Now available in the US.  Insect protection without the odor.  Not greasy or oily.  Won t harm plastics, won t damage synthetic materials.  Protection for the entire family. Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.  Questions or Comments?  Call see more...

Aleena W.
This product really helps when being outside and your keep getting attacked by bugs! Spray this on and away they go! I’m allergic to almost every other bug spray, however, this doesn’t bother my skin at all!
Eugenia L.
Tucson
Took it to the Amazon and it worked great. Didn't have any problems with mosquitoes or anything else.
Susan S.
Alpharetta
Great to throw in your bag on summer days when bugs are buzzing around .so many product out there to test and explore
Tabitha B.
Athens, AL
Cutter is the only insect spray that I will buy. My husband uses this all the time. We like it because it doesn't feel like you have lotion or something all over you when you put it on.
MǾny M.
What can I say about this beautiful product .I 'm so happy to use it .it make me love my skin and very proud of my self all the time . thanks for this invent .really love it ..
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
My boyfriend uses this at work. We live in south Mississippi & the mosquito's are the size of vultures. To stay healthy & itch free is important & this product holds up their side of the bargain.
Greidys R.
Doral, FL
Este repelente es muy bueno, es uno de los mejores y de los que recomiendo, no se ustedes pero a mi me encanta
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
For some reason mosquitos and bugs just love to bite me so I am always in need of a really good repellent. I tried this one and was very pleased with it. It ept the bugs away. It does have a bit of a smell but most repellents do so that does not really bother me that much. It is nicely priced and I normally purchase mine at Walmart or Kroger. I do recommend this product.
Malisa P.
Fresno , CA
Decorator Expert Level 3
This is long-lasting and storable! I keep it in my travel trailer and a few sprays goes along way
Katelyn V.
Alamo Heights, TX
We take this camping with us. The mosquitoes stay away. There is a lot of product in the bottle and lasts a long time.