Cutter Advanced Insect Repellent uploaded by Freissy P.Cutter Advanced Insect Repellent uploaded by Lakesha E.

BY CUTTER

Effective, Dependable Protection, Insect Protection without the odor.  Repels mosquitoes, Chiggers, Biting Flies, No-See-Ums, Gnats & Fleas. Now available in the US.  Insect protection without the odor.  Not greasy or oily.  Won t harm plastics, won t damage synthetic materials.  Protection for the entire family. Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.  Questions or Comments?  Call see more...

Danielle S.
New Orleans, LA
I love this product and it doesn't smell as bad as all of the others!!!!! Fantastic!!!!
Amber R.
Corning, KS
Mosquitoes are a total bummer. This bug spray is a great option. Keep one in your vehicle, by the door for quick access on the way out. You can also keep one in your camper if you have one, or maybe a lake house.
Janet C.
Keene, TX
Decorator Expert
My family has been using Cutter for a long time for repelling mosquitoes. It does the job and does not smell weird like others.
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
I live in the south this is a must around here especially with 4 kids and the warm winters ... the bugs here are horrible
MǾny M.
What can I say about this beautiful product .I 'm so happy to use it .it make me love my skin and very proud of my self all the time . thanks for this invent .really love it ..
Desirae S.
This repellent works very well. Although I have done used it for awhile. When I do use it i am always bit free so that is always a plus
Greidys R.
Doral, FL
Este repelente es muy bueno, es uno de los mejores y de los que recomiendo, no se ustedes pero a mi me encanta