Cutter Advanced Insect Repellent uploaded by Lakesha E.Cutter Advanced Insect Repellent uploaded by Freissy P.

BY CUTTER

Effective, Dependable Protection, Insect Protection without the odor.  Repels mosquitoes, Chiggers, Biting Flies, No-See-Ums, Gnats & Fleas. Now available in the US.  Insect protection without the odor.  Not greasy or oily.  Won t harm plastics, won t damage synthetic materials.  Protection for the entire family. Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.  Questions or Comments?  Call see more...

Eugenia L.
Tucson
Took it to the Amazon and it worked great. Didn't have any problems with mosquitoes or anything else.
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Decorator Expert Level 3
This is long-lasting and storable! I keep it in my travel trailer and a few sprays goes along way
Kaitlyn M.
Toledo, OH
Really good bug spray. With all the mosquitos around my area you always need a good bug spray.
Elizabeth Q.
My husband uses this i like the way it smells it works pretty good and its a good price .
Danielle S.
New Orleans, LA
I love this product and it doesn't smell as bad as all of the others!!!!! Fantastic!!!!
MǾny M.
What can I say about this beautiful product .I 'm so happy to use it .it make me love my skin and very proud of my self all the time . thanks for this invent .really love it ..
Desirae S.
This repellent works very well. Although I have done used it for awhile. When I do use it i am always bit free so that is always a plus
Greidys R.
Doral, FL
Este repelente es muy bueno, es uno de los mejores y de los que recomiendo, no se ustedes pero a mi me encanta