Cutter Advanced Insect Repellent uploaded by Lakesha E.Cutter Advanced Insect Repellent uploaded by Freissy P.

BY CUTTER

Effective, Dependable Protection, Insect Protection without the odor.  Repels mosquitoes, Chiggers, Biting Flies, No-See-Ums, Gnats & Fleas. Now available in the US.  Insect protection without the odor.  Not greasy or oily.  Won t harm plastics, won t damage synthetic materials.  Protection for the entire family. Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.  Questions or Comments?  Call see more...

Emy M.
Delphi, IN
This works great for repelling maqitos especaily when you live in humid areas of the world and or out in the country
Susan S.
Great to throw in your bag on summer days when bugs are buzzing around .so many product out there to test and explore
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Really great product. I'm extremely prone to mosquito bites and when I used this product I did not have a single one.
Manda E.
Jacksonville , FL
There is a very chemical smell to this bug spray. It helps keep bugs away but the smell isn't worth the results.
Curstie D.
Valdosta
This works well but I don't like the pump. Next time I plan to buy aerosol since I am spraying a family of five
Stacey B.
Lucedale, MS
I use this product daily cause in the south mosquitoes are bad! Not sticky no bad smell and does a great job!!!
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
Decorator Expert Level 3
This is the repellent most available everywhere so I tend to pick it up. Average in price, not bad at all!
Freissy P.
En mi país hay muchísimos mosquitos y cuando me pongo este repelente es como si tuviera un escudo excelente
Nicole G.
Garfield Heights
Works well. Absorbs relatively fast into the skin and definitely repels mosquitoes. My whole family uses.
Ashlee G.
Bentonville, AR
I always keep a bottle of this around during the summer. It keeps all the bugs away when I need it to!