Cutter Advanced Insect Repellent uploaded by Freissy P.Cutter Advanced Insect Repellent uploaded by Lakesha E.

BY CUTTER

Effective, Dependable Protection, Insect Protection without the odor.  Repels mosquitoes, Chiggers, Biting Flies, No-See-Ums, Gnats & Fleas. Now available in the US.  Insect protection without the odor.  Not greasy or oily.  Won t harm plastics, won t damage synthetic materials.  Protection for the entire family. Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.  Questions or Comments?  Call see more...

Angelica R.
Port Lavaca
Love this product. Use only one time if I will be outside for awhile. The mosquitoes don't even buzz around me. Love love love
Janet C.
Keene, TX
Decorator Expert
My family has been using Cutter for a long time for repelling mosquitoes. It does the job and does not smell weird like others.
Amber R.
Corning, KS
Mosquitoes are a total bummer. This bug spray is a great option. Keep one in your vehicle, by the door for quick access on the way out. You can also keep one in your camper if you have one, or maybe a lake house.
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
Decorator Expert
I brought this with me recently on a trip to the beach. The mosquitoes were out with a vengeance and my friend and I were getting eaten alive. Unfortunately this repellent had no effect on our buggy pests and we were forced to vacate.
Emy M.
Delphi, IN
This works great for repelling maqitos especaily when you live in humid areas of the world and or out in the country
Jessica S.
Summerville, SC
This product is great! I live in the south where it is hot and humid so it's perfect environment for mosquitoes. I just spray this on my body and I'm good to go. I haven't noticed bug bites when I have went outside at night while using it. I do recommend this product if you're looking for a cheaper alternative for bug spray.
Keisha L.
seattle, WA
I've yet to find a bug spray where I don't get ANY bites, but I can say that using this will ensure I'm significantly less miserable that I would have been without it.
Ashlee G.
Bentonville, AR
I always keep a bottle of this around during the summer. It keeps all the bugs away when I need it to!
Katie P.
Isle of Palms, SC
This product does a good job of keeping the mosquitoes away. I live by the shore in the South, so I have definitely put this product to the test!
Danielle S.
New Orleans, LA
I love this product and it doesn't smell as bad as all of the others!!!!! Fantastic!!!!