Cutter Advanced Insect Repellent uploaded by Lakesha E.Cutter Advanced Insect Repellent uploaded by Freissy P.

BY CUTTER #30 in Insect Repellent

Effective, Dependable Protection, Insect Protection without the odor.  Repels mosquitoes, Chiggers, Biting Flies, No-See-Ums, Gnats & Fleas. Now available in the US.  Insect protection without the odor.  Not greasy or oily.  Won t harm plastics, won t damage synthetic materials.  Protection for the entire family. Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.  Questions or Comments?  Call see more...

Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Decorator Expert Level 2
This is a horrible product. No bugspray compares to Off Bugspray. I have tried them all and I am an active hiker in the deep mountains of Colorado. I might as well have called every single mosquito, gnat and tick to me with this stuff. Do not waste your money on any Cutter products.
Bennetta F.
Alva, OK
Cutter Advanced Insect repellent works but the scent leaves something to be desired. The duration of this product is not as long as I feel it should be per application. I had to apply 3 times in a 2 hour period and I was not getting wet or anything that would cause it to wear off quickly.
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
For some reason mosquitos and bugs just love to bite me so I am always in need of a really good repellent. I tried this one and was very pleased with it. It ept the bugs away. It does have a bit of a smell but most repellents do so that does not really bother me that much. It is nicely priced and I normally purchase mine at Walmart or Kroger. I do recommend this product.
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
I brought this with me recently on a trip to the beach. The mosquitoes were out with a vengeance and my friend and I were getting eaten alive. Unfortunately this repellent had no effect on our buggy pests and we were forced to vacate.
Michelle G.
Safety Harbor, FL
I use this a deep woods off spray. When we go hunting or camping. The scent is ok but it will remove your nail polish if your not careful. I purchased mine at the Walmart it seems to be the cheapest.
Keisha L.
SEATTLE, WA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I've yet to find a bug spray where I don't get ANY bites, but I can say that using this will ensure I'm significantly less miserable that I would have been without it.
Amber R.
Corning , KS
Mosquitoes are a total bummer. This bug spray is a great option. Keep one in your vehicle, by the door for quick access on the way out. You can also keep one in your camper if you have one, or maybe a lake house.
Park J.
Works well I only used it a few times. Whenever I'd use it mosquitos would usually stay away. Which was a big ok with with me. Whenever mosquito bites are away from me I'm happier.
Inga S.
Brookhaven, GA
Ok, product. I got less mosquito bites but it did not keep them away completely. In an area with lots of trees and vines, I'm hoping to find a better repellent.
Carley J.
Columbia, MO
Requires a lot of reapplying. Isn't super greasy, but definitely has a strong bug spray smell. As long as you diligently reapply, it is effective.