Cutter Advanced Insect Repellent uploaded by Freissy P.Cutter Advanced Insect Repellent uploaded by Lakesha E.

BY CUTTER

Effective, Dependable Protection, Insect Protection without the odor.  Repels mosquitoes, Chiggers, Biting Flies, No-See-Ums, Gnats & Fleas. Now available in the US.  Insect protection without the odor.  Not greasy or oily.  Won t harm plastics, won t damage synthetic materials.  Protection for the entire family. Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.  Questions or Comments?  Call see more...

Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Decorator Expert
This is a horrible product. No bugspray compares to Off Bugspray. I have tried them all and I am an active hiker in the deep mountains of Colorado. I might as well have called every single mosquito, gnat and tick to me with this stuff. Do not waste your money on any Cutter products.
Bennetta F.
Alva, OK
Cutter Advanced Insect repellent works but the scent leaves something to be desired. The duration of this product is not as long as I feel it should be per application. I had to apply 3 times in a 2 hour period and I was not getting wet or anything that would cause it to wear off quickly.
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
Decorator Expert
I brought this with me recently on a trip to the beach. The mosquitoes were out with a vengeance and my friend and I were getting eaten alive. Unfortunately this repellent had no effect on our buggy pests and we were forced to vacate.
Michelle G.
Safety Harbor, FL
I use this a deep woods off spray. When we go hunting or camping. The scent is ok but it will remove your nail polish if your not careful. I purchased mine at the Walmart it seems to be the cheapest.
Keisha L.
seattle, WA
I've yet to find a bug spray where I don't get ANY bites, but I can say that using this will ensure I'm significantly less miserable that I would have been without it.
Park J.
Works well I only used it a few times. Whenever I'd use it mosquitos would usually stay away. Which was a big ok with with me. Whenever mosquito bites are away from me I'm happier.
Inga C.
Brookhaven, GA
Ok, product. I got less mosquito bites but it did not keep them away completely. In an area with lots of trees and vines, I'm hoping to find a better repellent.
Carley J.
Columbia, MO
Requires a lot of reapplying. Isn't super greasy, but definitely has a strong bug spray smell. As long as you diligently reapply, it is effective.
Katie P.
Isle of Palms, SC
This product does a good job of keeping the mosquitoes away. I live by the shore in the South, so I have definitely put this product to the test!
Ashley B.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a great product. It doesn't go on sticky like some bug sprays. And the pump cap I find to be better than than the aerosol spray can.