Cutter Advanced Insect Repellent uploaded by Lakesha E.Cutter Advanced Insect Repellent uploaded by Freissy P.

BY CUTTER #35 in Insect Repellent

Effective, Dependable Protection, Insect Protection without the odor.  Repels mosquitoes, Chiggers, Biting Flies, No-See-Ums, Gnats & Fleas. Now available in the US.  Insect protection without the odor.  Not greasy or oily.  Won t harm plastics, won t damage synthetic materials.  Protection for the entire family. Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.  Questions or Comments?  Call see more...

Aleena W.
This product really helps when being outside and your keep getting attacked by bugs! Spray this on and away they go! I’m allergic to almost every other bug spray, however, this doesn’t bother my skin at all!
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
My boyfriend uses this at work. We live in south Mississippi & the mosquito's are the size of vultures. To stay healthy & itch free is important & this product holds up their side of the bargain.
Tabitha B.
Athens, AL
Cutter is the only insect spray that I will buy. My husband uses this all the time. We like it because it doesn't feel like you have lotion or something all over you when you put it on.
Brooke S.
I tend to use regular (not extra strength or deep woods types) of bug spray when I am just going outside for a little bit. I get eaten alive during the summer so I need something that works. Cutter tends to have some issues with being sticky and I hate the pump ( my finger hurts eventually) but it does the job well enough.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I feel like this is a summer essential for the South especially. Love being outside for barbeques, beach time and just to play. Need to keep the insects away so I use this insect repellent. It sprays on evenly and repels mosquitoes. It keeps me and my family safe. #beachbashcontest @influenster
shannon s.
Winchester, IN
I don't think any spray will leave you bug free when deep in the woods but the mosquito were definitely less noticeable after application. I don't mind the smell of bug spray actually like it, all that I have used leave a sticky feeling for several minutes after use.
Emma G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I use Cutter bug spray when I go camping. It is light weight and doesn't leave a smell or residue on my skin. As well I don't get torn up by bugs. I would like one with out Deet in it because that would be better for my skin.
Erin H.
Charlotte
I think this product has gone downhill over the years that used to be a good product for mosquito repellent that has years ago was on either mosquitoes have gotten worse as a repellent just doesn't work as good as they used
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
We have a lake house so bugs can become a large pest. To me all of these products only provide either temporary or minimal relief to the bug attacks. The scents are nice, they can be expensive but you can often find coupons.
Jessica S.
Summerville, SC
This product is great! I live in the south where it is hot and humid so it's perfect environment for mosquitoes. I just spray this on my body and I'm good to go. I haven't noticed bug bites when I have went outside at night while using it. I do recommend this product if you're looking for a cheaper alternative for bug spray.