BY CUTTER #18 in Insect Repellent

Features: -Spray. -Concentrate. -Repels and kills mosquitoes and other annoying insects. -Controls for up to 8 weeks. -Treats up to 5,000 sq ft. -Easy, Just connect to your hose and spray. -Capacity: 32 Ounce. -Made in the USA. Dimensions: -11.38" H x. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
We found it easy to apply to our back and front yards. We did notice a difference in the ants swindling in numbers. It didn't kill the grass or any flowers we had near. Cutter 32 Oz Backyard Bug Control Spray Concentrate I would repurchase.
Yvonne M.
Shelburne, MA
I really enjoyed applying this to my yard and sections I wanted some bug control. Mosquitos seem to absolutely love attacking me and when I get bit, the spots I get bit at usually result in bruising and hurting. This cut back a lot in the bugs in the area, I still apply a bug spray if I plant to be outside longer than 30 mins.
Alicia G.
We live near a chain of lakes in Northern Wisconsin. The mosquitoes are terrible in the summer months especially as it gets warmer. This product worked great to help control the amount of pesky bugs in the back yard without harming the yard. We will purchase again
Victoria N.
This works wonders!! He has such a bad mosquito problem last summer they were everywhere. Our neighbor had suggested trying this, let me tell you we had almost no mosquitoes in our yard after we sprayed this. Do yourself a favor and get this product!!
Ericka B.
Romeoville , IL
Este producto es costoso pero la verdad vale la
Pena, yo vivo en Romeoville Illinois y aquí hay muchos lagos y a consecuencia pues nos dejan muchísimos mosquitos
Pero mi esposo utiliza esto y es muy indispensable y sirve muy bien.
Allison K.
Anderson, SC
I LOVE this product. Living in the south even though we are not on any body of water mosquitos are a struggle. I sprayed our tears with this in late spring and didn’t have issues with them all summer.
Jory B.
Lumberton, NC
I have mosquitos in my back yard that will carry you away. We tried the yard spray and it helped but it seemed to repel the mosquitos which kept them coming back instead of killing them.
Jennifer S.
Appomattox, VA
Works pretty well make sure you follow directions for damp weather/rain etc!  Seems to keep pests away for awhile but as soon as it's dewy out you need to apply it again? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Sarah B.
I use this once, maybe twice, a year on my yard to control fleas. Living in the south prompts a massive bug problem since our winters don't really exist and bugs merely hibernate instead of die. I have multiple pets and fleas and ticks could present a problem if I didn't use this stuff. I typically only have to use it once in June and I'm good for the year. It says it lasts up to 3 months, but I would say longer than that. The only time I had to use it twice was when the power company came and trimmed the trees and bushes along my fence line. Amazing stuff
Emily F.
It works! I am so antsy when it comes to summer time and bug bites, and spending my weekends at a beautiful cottage on a lake does not help that. Cutter is harsh enough to keep the bugs away, and gentle enough to not cause irritation. HOWEVER- this is not suitable for use on your face. I still have yet to find a repellent brand that is not so chemically intrusive to be applied near your mouth or eyes.
Michelle L.