BY CUTTER

Shop for Garden Center at The Home Depot. Cutter Natural is a line of insect repellents that are safe for use around children and pets. The formulas, made with natural active ingredients, have been tested to ensure they are effective against mosquitoes and other insects. Cutter Natural repelling insects the natural way. see more...

Giuseppe L.
Used this for the first time last week and was really impressed with how it worked. I'm not going to lie I was really skeptical on a fogger and how it would work outside but after last week I was very impressed. Definite buy. (Side note: I live on a lake she knots and other little flying bugs are very prevalent and this worked great on them.
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Picked this up at lowes as an alternative to a skin spray or candle and it seems so work great. I sprayed it before we grilled on the deck and I didnt have any bites on me the next day which is usually unheard of. Mosquitos love me for some reason and this stuff keeps them away
Tiffany K.
Carlsbad, NM
Decorator Expert Level 2
Seemed to work immediately but effects didn't last long. Worth it definitely if you live near water! At least for the time you're outside.... Still had to use insect repellent that sprays on. Together however, a good combo for the summer!
Jill K.
Helped to keep those peaks away during dusk so the kids could enjoy the outdoors even more! It's a good value, but I did feel like there just wasn't enough in the can. Not too disappointing but not sure I would buy again
Meaghan L.
I used this product all summer. My family went to so many outdoor weddings and we never got bit! The smell isn't overpowering and it did the job. The price was just right. I would definitely recommend this to all.
Brittany O.
Aiken
Decorator Expert Level 1
Great for kids I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online.
Taylor B.
I don't particularly like to use aerosol products, but I also don't like to be bit by mosquitos. This product works well and I like that it is more gentle than others.
Jesse W.
Belleville, IL
Because I have a small child who eats without washing his hands when we camp -.- I want to be able to trust my bug sprays and know that they don't have harsh chemicals. This is perfect and smells amazing. It's the only bug spray brand I trust for me, my children, and my friends.
Lacey D.
Paris, AR
Decorator Expert Level 3
Great for camping, outdoor parties, or yard work. I keep it around all year just in case we need it. My boys are outdoors all the time and I have peace of mind they can be free of bug bites when they wear cutter natural.
Shelia E.
Andalusia , AL
This product is nice when you're about to have an outdoor event. My family and I have used this product by spraying the area a few hours before we start out BBQ, group pictures, ect. The price isn't outrageous and if anyone is having something outside or just plans to be outside for a while. This is great!
Tammy L.