Cutler Nutrition LEGEND JC(tm) - Berry Splash uploaded by Airele M.

BY CUTLER NUTRITION

PRE-WORKOUT ENERGY* USE IN CONJUNCTION WITH: ENERGY / POWER / ENDURANCE PROGRAMS* STRENGTH / MUSCLE BUILDING PROGRAMS see more...

Shayna R.
Clinton Twp, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is an okay product. Not my favorite. It is easy to drink and has a good flavor to it. I find that it does not mix very well. Which makes the texture and little hard to just chug down. I also didn't feel a very strong effect like most pre workout give me.
Tori L.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Cutler pre workout is great. I've been using c4 for years and decided to try something new. I'll be stick with this. Great pump / focus and none of the itch
Airele M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The best pre-workout around. Not only does it taste good, but it mixes well and of course gets the job done with no crashes. I highly recommend this product.
Ashley F.
Maineville, OH
I love the flavor. I feel focused after drinking it. Sometimes, I mix with carbonated water to get a "soda" effect. :)
Connie M.