Cuties Premium Baby Diapers

by Cuties

The Best Diaper for Cuddling 12-18 lbs Soft Stretchable Waist & Sides Move with Your Baby Helps Stop Leaks Day & Night! Soft Stretchy Side Panels move with your baby to help prevent leaks. Cottony Soft Materials surrounds your Baby in Comfort Soft & Gentle Hypoallergenic Liner with Aloe, Chamomile and Vitamin E Leakage Control ;

How well are they with leakage?
Would love to try these #Cuties Diapers sometime for my little one! Shes in a size 4. Any idea where they sell these?  I have checked my local Walmart and Price Chopper but cano;t seem to find them anywhere in stores. I even tryed to look them up online for samples, but have had no luck whatsoever. Thanks :) Any help will be greatly appreciated!! :)
Are Cuties Premium Baby Diapers a good brand of diapers for newborns with sensitive skin
Start your review of Cuties Premium Baby Diapers!
Product Highlights
W Hen I I received Cuties as a gift, I was skeptical consider ping I had never heard if them before.in reviews
Super absorbent and great quality for the price in reviews
Letsy R.
Bristol, PA
Cuties Premium Baby Diapers uploaded by Letsy R.
I first tried these diapers at my daughters daycare when they provided us a sample package.We had been using pretty much all the name brands Pampers, Luvs and Huggies so I was a bit skeptical about these as they looked and felt a lot thinner then the other brands. I was afraid these would cause leaks but I was pleasantly surprised as to how absorbent they actually are. I've had less "accidents" with the cuties brand diapers then with some of the others. I also find the fit of them is somewhat better as there is more leg/thigh room in these. I really like them and highly recommend them.
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
This is what everyone calls cheap diapers but there actually good used them on my daughters and either way diapers are meant to be throw away
Tarahlyn F.
Mesa , AZ
These diapers hold the wetness in really well but they don’t hold big explosions in very well. They don’t irritate my babies skin at all. Their plain Jane design which I love! I would still continue to buy I would just go up a size.
Bri S.
Uniontown, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is great! I really liked this product and would for sure recommend it to someone else. I don’t really have any ways to improve it. The price point is good for the quality and for the amount you get!
Melanie A.
Hazard, KY
I would have never purchased these diapers, as I believe that you often get what you pay for (especially for diapers). However, these were given to us, and I can honestly say they are as good as the name brands but much lower price. I recommend them to all my family and friends with babies - give 'em a try. You'll be glad you did!
YungDexNFullEffect H.
East Los Angeles
Purchased at: Amazon
I love using Cuties Premium Baby Diapers. My daughter is almost 4 and refuses to potty train. She leaks through most diapers, but these have been working well for her. It's also hard to find diapers that fit her, so these are good if your child is a bit older like her and still hasn't potty trained.
ALICIA B.
Johnstown, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I purchased size two cuties diapers for my son and i will never buy these again. It gave my son a horrible rash where we had to take him to the doctors to get a cream it was that bad. I was very disappointed in the product.
Amber H.
Carmichael, CA
These diapers are really absorbent and my baby seems to like them more than huggies. The only con is that they don't have the wetness indicator but it's not difficult to tell when the diaper is wet. We got them as a gift but I would definitely buy them.
America R.
Denver, CO
These are good diapers but i wouldn't have used them as my baby got older because they are not very absorb ant as the baby gets older
Stephanie O.
Jessup, MD
These diapers are great ! And reasonably priced! I get to save a buck while still giving my babies 👶🏽 a quality brand. These diapers are soft and gentle on their skin. I will not put them in any other diaper brand!