Cuties Premium Baby Diapers

by Cuties

The Best Diaper for Cuddling 12-18 lbs Soft Stretchable Waist & Sides Move with Your Baby Helps Stop Leaks Day & Night! Soft Stretchy Side Panels move with your baby to help prevent leaks. Cottony Soft Materials surrounds your Baby in Comfort Soft & Gentle Hypoallergenic Liner with Aloe, Chamomile and Vitamin E Leakage Control ;

Would love to try these #Cuties Diapers sometime for my little one! Shes in a size 4. Any idea where they sell these?  I have checked my local Walmart and Price Chopper but cano;t seem to find them anywhere in stores. I even tryed to look them up online for samples, but have had no luck whatsoever. Thanks :) Any help will be greatly appreciated!! :)
Are Cuties Premium Baby Diapers a good brand of diapers for newborns with sensitive skin
How good is the leak protection? I've had so many clothes ruined due to leaks and I hate it
Start your review of Cuties Premium Baby Diapers!
Product Highlights
“W Hen I I received Cuties as a gift, I was skeptical consider ping I had never heard if them before.” in 1 review
“Super absorbent and great quality for the price ” in 1 review
Colver, PA
LOVE these diapers, so gentle and soft on my little one. A little bit more than store brand but equal price to other name brand diapers. These diapers are safe and dont contain any harsh chemicals and I love that for my daughter. I would highly recommend these for parents with babies who have sensitive skin. Also the designs are the cutest.
These diapers are super cute and oh so soft! They are also so much cheaper than other brands of diapers. I also like how they have the blue pee strip so I know when my daughter has a wet diaper! I do wish these diapers had the tight elastic waist in the back like some other brands.
Mesa , AZ
These diapers hold the wetness in really well but they don’t hold big explosions in very well. They don’t irritate my babies skin at all. Their plain Jane design which I love! I would still continue to buy I would just go up a size.
Johnstown, NY
I purchased size two cuties diapers for my son and i will never buy these again. It gave my son a horrible rash where we had to take him to the doctors to get a cream it was that bad. I was very disappointed in the product.
Carmichael, CA
These diapers are really absorbent and my baby seems to like them more than huggies. The only con is that they don't have the wetness indicator but it's not difficult to tell when the diaper is wet. We got them as a gift but I would definitely buy them.
Bristol, PA
Cuties Premium Baby Diapers uploaded by Letsy R.
I first tried these diapers at my daughters daycare when they provided us a sample package.We had been using pretty much all the name brands Pampers, Luvs and Huggies so I was a bit skeptical about these as they looked and felt a lot thinner then the other brands. I was afraid these would cause leaks but I was pleasantly surprised as to how absorbent they actually are. I've had less "accidents" with the cuties brand diapers then with some of the others. I also find the fit of them is somewhat better as there is more leg/thigh room in these. I really like them and highly recommend them.
Brodhead, KY
My daughter and son have both used these diapers for a little over a year now they are soft and reliable i haven't had any leakage issues except when left on for an extended time after they woke up from about a 12 or 13 hour sleep time
Smyrna, DE
I got a pack of two of these as a sample from the company. They were amazing. They were much softer and held alot more than the Pampers swaddlers did. I will probably buy these again.
Hazard, KY
I would have never purchased these diapers, as I believe that you often get what you pay for (especially for diapers). However, these were given to us, and I can honestly say they are as good as the name brands but much lower price. I recommend them to all my family and friends with babies - give 'em a try. You'll be glad you did!
W Hen I I received Cuties as a gift, I was skeptical consider ping I had never heard if them before. However, they are unbelievable. They are soft, and there just seemns to be more material. All around. My by woke up dry I everyday. These were a staple when my child was a baby and would recoomend to any one.