CUTIES® Californian Mandarins

BY CUTIES(R) CALIFORNIAN MANDARINS

CUTIES®  Californian Mandarins
CUTIES® Californian Mandarins
  • "everyone in my family eats theses they are the perfect snack my little brother a sisters love them they are always asking for them at the store you just have to be careful because sometimes we still find seeds in them and they are suppose to be seedless they are easy to peel my 4year old sister grabs them off the counter and can peel them herself " in 14 reviews
  • "They're very easy to peel and they taste great cagey don't have a bad aftertaste and they don't smell bad." in 11 reviews
  • "Cuties are great and very easy to peel, my grand kids love them when they come over and when they are not here we love them." in 11 reviews
  • "My 4 year old LOVES Cuties, she is actually on her third on right now and we have to cut her off Everytime she starts eating them because she could eat a whole container if it was up to her." in 8 reviews
  • "I don't put oranges or tangerines in his lunch box now because they are too hard for him to peel so it is an after school or morning snack at home." in 8 reviews
Arti M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
These are the perfect snack for anyone who has a sweet tooth and is trying to curb those sugar cravings. Cuties mandarins never disappoint - I purchase the 2 lbs bag and that lasts me the entire week! These mandarins are sweet, a great source of vitamin, easy to carry and consume. Peeling them is hassle-free and they easily fit in any bag or even my coat pocket (although I'd recommend carrying them in a a bag :P ). For a little bit of indulgence, dip individual slices in dark chocolate and enjoy your own edible arrangement at home!
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
Cuties are my favorite mandarin oranges.  They peel easily and are always juicy.  I never have to worry about chomping down on a seed either.  I rarely get a bitter Cutie either, which I really appreciate.  They are the perfect healthy snack for anyone wanting to watch their waste line.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
These are so juicy and sweet, they’re a regular in our household. I love how small they are, it’s a perfect size for snacking. They’re very easy to peel and fresh. It packs some good vitamin C and I like my daughter to have these.
Jennifer R.
Renton, WA
I'm not sure how many years ago the tiny mandarin craze began in the grocery stores, but I remember Little Cuties were at the forefront. They are easy peel, which is wonderful both for the hands and for the sake of time. They are nice and sweet, with none of the bitterness that can often come in with citrus fruits. At some point the stores that used to carry Cuties started coming out with off-brands of mandarins, but those are usually harder to peel and more bitter. I haven't found a brand to compare to Cuties yet, but unfortunately they are often harder to find than the off-brands.
Talisha C.
Cities are by far our favorite family afternoon snack! So sweet and good in season. We have wrestlers in our family too so they need a good boost of freshness between matches. We buy these all the time!
Sarah C.
BROOKLYN, MI
My kids LOVE cutie oranges. These make it easy for them to eat fruit. They can peel them themselves and they often eat more than one in one setting. They're an easy, healthy snack to pack for the park or going out on the lake. Tip: just always look through the bag carefully as once or twice, I've got a bag that included some bruised, over-ripe fruit.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Mandarins are my fav snack.. I have them for breakfast as a fruit side some times. These are also good for a fruit salad. I also put them in salads with strawberries and toasted nuts. Love cuties 😁❤
Lindsey C.
Cleveland, TN
Super easy to eat and oh so delicious. The easy to peel oranges make for a great snack. You can pick them up at most grocery stores. They have the great taste of an orange and are very reasonably priced for a family budget. I will most definitely buy cuties again!
Rachel M.
These are super addicting! My boyfriend and I can eat a bag in half a week! They are super easy to peal and I normally only have one piece when I do it! They are super flavorful and tangy! I buy them from Martins or Walmart! I will purchace these forever! 10/10
Kelsey G.
Jackson, MI
These are a perfect healthy and delicious snack. These mandarins are extremely easy to peel and convenient to grab and go when your in a hurry. This brand always provides the juiciest and sweetest mandarins that there is to find and I'm never let down!
Jessica  G.
Mt Sterling, KY
If you store these in the fridge, will they last longer?
Genevieve C.
Encino, CA
How much do your kids love these?
Sophia L.
North Bergen, NJ
Are there pre-packaged cuties, like peeled and cut ?
Casey W.
Bella Vista, AR
Do you include fruit with your meals when prepared at home?
crystal m.
Bardstown, KY
Did you find these to be bitter this time of year?