CUTIES® Californian Mandarins

BY CUTIES(R) CALIFORNIAN MANDARINS

CUTIES®  Californian Mandarins
CUTIES® Californian Mandarins
  • "everyone in my family eats theses they are the perfect snack my little brother a sisters love them they are always asking for them at the store you just have to be careful because sometimes we still find seeds in them and they are suppose to be seedless they are easy to peel my 4year old sister grabs them off the counter and can peel them herself " in 14 reviews
  • "They're very easy to peel and they taste great cagey don't have a bad aftertaste and they don't smell bad." in 11 reviews
  • "Cuties are great and very easy to peel, my grand kids love them when they come over and when they are not here we love them." in 11 reviews
  • "I don't put oranges or tangerines in his lunch box now because they are too hard for him to peel so it is an after school or morning snack at home." in 8 reviews
  • "My 4 year old LOVES Cuties, she is actually on her third on right now and we have to cut her off Everytime she starts eating them because she could eat a whole container if it was up to her." in 8 reviews
Sarah C.
BROOKLYN, MI
My kids LOVE cutie oranges. These make it easy for them to eat fruit. They can peel them themselves and they often eat more than one in one setting. They're an easy, healthy snack to pack for the park or going out on the lake. Tip: just always look through the bag carefully as once or twice, I've got a bag that included some bruised, over-ripe fruit.
Talisha C.
Cities are by far our favorite family afternoon snack! So sweet and good in season. We have wrestlers in our family too so they need a good boost of freshness between matches. We buy these all the time!
Emily K.
Saint Marys, PA
I like cuties a lot. They advertise that there are no seeds in them but I always seem to find one per bag. They taste really good though and are super easy to peel. They’re a good quick snack for on the go!
Ashley P.
Vacaville
Guys... these are amazing. They are so better than regular oranges and the generic brand of them doesn't even come close to this. I eat them plain and give them to my son as a snack he's two and loves them as well.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
CUTIES® Californian Mandarins live up to their name. They are adorable and perfectly sized. They fit so conveniently in my children's snack bags and they taste great. The whole family loves it.
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
I love oranges but absolutely hate peeling them. With cuties, it takes about 5 seconds to peel so i can take them as snacks for work. Not to mention the taste is delicious.
crystal j.
My kids love these!They are perfect for school lunchas for kids of all ages.All kids can peel these they are so easy.Not just my kids but my husband and I love them too!!We also takr them for lunch .Evwn my two year old can open these thats what is the best part.
Breanne S.
Darien, IL
I am a more recent fan of CUTIES Californian Mandarins. Previously, I was one of the people who never thought they would eat oranges. One day I decided to give them a try when I saw them on sale at Walmart and fell in love. They are sweet and super juicy. I also love that because they are so small they seem to have less noticeable inner walls and rind which is what always turned me off from oranges. Super easy to peel as well, would recommend to anyone that wants a healthy treat!
Sierra D.
San Jose, CA
okay, so I do normally love these. They are easy to peel and great for an after school snack. However, you do get the occasional, and by occasional I mean about every other time I purchase, bad bag. The bad bags don't have much flavor and are full of big seeds! some of them seem to be dried out in the middle... And its not just one out of the whole bag, it's the whole bag, not one delicious cutie.
Briana K.
I never understood why people would choose a small orange like this over a regular sized orange. The day that I tried a Cutie, I finally understood. These are so much easier to peel and the peel doesn't get stuck underneath my fingernails. Not only are they easier to peel, but they are much sweeter. Cuties are great for throwing in my bag as a snack, and are a way to eat healthy without too much effort.
Jessica  G.
Mt Sterling, KY
If you store these in the fridge, will they last longer?
Genevieve C.
Encino, CA
How much do your kids love these?
Sophia L.
North Bergen, NJ
Are there pre-packaged cuties, like peeled and cut ?
Casey W.
Bella Vista, AR
Do you include fruit with your meals when prepared at home?
crystal m.
Bardstown, KY
Did you find these to be bitter this time of year?